Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coincidentally I have been researching getting a breast reduction done and the company she was advertising was one of the contenders - this has put me right off.

Reactions: 5
I reported it for promotion medical procedures I wonder if other people did and it’s been removed? It’s a bleeping joke tbh. She’s gross for promotion that, absolutely gross. Also she was always going on about being a size 12 or whatever and now she’s finally admitting that’s she’s bigger than that sort of. Only because it suits her now financially to say it. Idiot

Reactions: 6
I reported it for promotion medical procedures I wonder if other people did and it’s been removed? It’s a bleeping joke tbh. She’s gross for promotion that, absolutely gross. Also she was always going on about being a size 12 or whatever and now she’s finally admitting that’s she’s bigger than that sort of. Only because it suits her now financially to say it. Idiot
Exactly. Its always "girls I'm wearing a 12 or had to size up to a 14" etc. If she is a 12/14 then should she shite be needing weight loss surgery. I was a 20 and 18 stone and its not even something I considered. Its a lifestyle change and it works. Its hard, and harder as Ive lost weight as it of course slows down. But tbh the benefits in how I feel physically and mentally now, outweight any asthetic reason. Shes an absolute tit and hope this cancels her altogether! She is a bone idle, unfulfilled airhead who cant stick at anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Part of the video from stories before it was removed

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I am soo saddened by this latest stunt. What does this teach her kids. There is no quick fix. It's lazy and the results won't last unless you do it properly. Do better Ash. For the sake of your kids. Do better.

Reactions: 8
The fact that her most recent grid post is her standing with a massive burger doing an ad for scotch beef then she’s getting a freebie gastric balloon or whatever it is 🙈😂 she’s never made any real effort to lose weight consistently- she’d have been far better doing a promo or ad for a gym or a personal trainer or something.
Yes she’s put on weight and is a bit hefty but as others have said I don’t believe she’s a size that would need such extreme measures.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she got slammed in the comments or the clinic did so deleted the post? Instagram don't usually respond so quickly to reported content so im wondering what else might have caused her to delete it, bravo to insta if they were that quick off the mark though.

Reactions: 5
May have been removed as she actually showed the procedure being done etc, no need for the clinic to “gift” such a thing.
So irresponsible

Reactions: 7
Can anyone remember what the clinic was called? Surely this must be against their own industry advertising rules and regulations.

Reactions: 4
Cosmedicare St ellens i am sure it was, if you look at their own social media it isn’t easy to find any posts on this balloon thing.
Seems they have used alot of “influencers ”

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t mind but the balloon surgery doesn’t stop your cravings or habits of over eating. It just makes you fuller quicker and physically sick if you continue with your old eating habits. Plenty of tik toks of people who have had it done and while they may have lost weight, majority are advising against it.
If you’re going to need to tackle your eating habits anyway, why not just do it properly now with surgery?

Lovely for her daughter to see “mummy can’t go out for dinner and get a normal portion darling or else she will vomit”

Reactions: 7
It’s so frustrating because she’s had such an opportunity to create actual content that doesn’t revolve pimping the kids out! So many of her followers especially mums can identify with gaining weight but rather than make content out of that and try different approaches or workouts and be open about struggling with food and body image she’s spent the last few years trying to convince us she’s a 12 😂 and that she buys 16s cos she wants them massive and oversized on her. So many wasted opportunities to create engagement with her followers and set a positive example

Reactions: 12