Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So lazy going down this route for weight loss. TBH the whole family look overweight which is no surprise looking at what they eat (sooo much processed food). So unhealthy and such a bad example to her kids. She needs to focus on proper nutrition and exercise rather than these so called 'quick fixes'.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can it be that good for her when she's mainly having lucozade, chocolate protein shakes and protein yogurt? She showed soup but mentioned she only managed a couple of spoonful's of the home made one, she said she's got a sugar addiction but surely by sticking to things like that instead of home made none processed food she's not going to be getting the nutrients she needs. I just don't see it as a solution to her issues. If she's managing to keep all the sweet stuff down but nothing else she'll still be loading in the calories and feel like crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Away on another free trip with the sis in law and
eilidh, those poor weans get nothing if it’s not free

Reactions: 6
No danger she’s doing and ad for hello fresh but she can’t eat 😂😂😂😂😂 she thinks we are all bleeping mugs
Thought Hello Fresh did low calorie meals as well. Just contacted them to understand why they are using Mama Reid when she has a bleeping balloon in her stomach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This gifted lodge stay looks shite. The lodge looks big and cold and very basic to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ If it wasn’t free they wouldn’t be there

Reactions: 3
Piperdam in my experience is very down-market in terms of the clientele. The soft play serves booze and was full of drunk neds not noticing their kids causing carnage.

They'll fit right in!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The loss is soo unhealthy, and will pile rite back on when the balloon passes. She should be getting proper help to sort out her sugar addiction and set meal plans. There are people on Instagram that do that, but they probably wouldn't give her the course for free. She clearly doesn't want to change her mindset and is only looking to quick fix. Quick fixes never last.

10 pounds in 2 weeks is not healthy at all. That’ll not continue like that
I just don’t see the point. It’s essentially starvation isnt it? Which if she was doing without a bleeping balloon she would be (rightly) being called out on. Any one can starve themselves - thats not weightloss. This is honestly so unbelievably lazy. She needs to sort out her unhealthy relationship with food and start living a different life with a healthier diet and plenty of exercise. All this is going to achieve is a couple months of extreme weight loss through starvation then she’s going to pile it all on again as soon as the balloon is gone because shes learnt nothing and made no difference to the causes of her weight gain. Its the most ridiculous thing ever

Reactions: 14
I get that sometimes a wee kick start can help you stick to the frame of mind of losing weight but this balloon carry on…as others have said, her habits haven’t changed she’s just been forced to starve effectively. Once the balloon is out and her appetite is back, then what? It’ll be down to discipline and consistency which is not what isn’t what she’s building up just now.

Reactions: 5
Ingrained healthy habits? Of feeling full and living off lucozade sport and tomato soup??

• Haha
Says shes lost 10lbs in 2 weeks because of the balloon. No, its coz you are eating a massively restricted diet which you could have done anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
All I can think about his how big the fake veneered teeth are going to look once she’s lost a few stone and has a much smaller face 🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 12