Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Lauren looks ill
One of the biggest challenges of losing weight is knowing when to stop. I’d say most people who lose weight find the transition from being in a calorie deficit to maintenance really hard and go a bit too far. Once you find your level of eating to remain at a healthy weight, most people put a wee bit back on.

Reactions: 6
God isnt Eilidh the most boring, vacous person. Always obsessed with getting, buying, changing things. Its such a shite existance. Whinging on about the struggle of picking a new kitchen floor. What a sad little life.

Reactions: 7
God isnt Eilidh the most boring, vacous person. Always obsessed with getting, buying, changing things. Its such a shite existance. Whinging on about the struggle of picking a new kitchen floor. What a sad little life.
Nobody is even even interested in her extension, she's trying to make it a "thing" . She is sooooo bloody boring . I can't believe are paying to listen to them on a podcast

Reactions: 4
wtf is her hair on her stories 😱 she got an actual mullet !
I thought the same, it's bloody horrible! The backcombed fringe is laughable. Looks like something from Dynasty circa 1982
---
She's such a wet lettuce, looks like a compete simpleton and sounds like one too.

• Haha
I thought the same, it's bloody horrible! The backcombed fringe is laughable. Looks like something from Dynasty circa 1982
---

She's such a wet lettuce, looks like a compete simpleton and sounds like one too.
This is the best description I've ever heard of her

Reactions: 3
Nobody is even even interested in her extension, she's trying to make it a "thing" . She is sooooo bloody boring . I can't believe are paying to listen to them on a podcast
There’s been topsoil dumped behind her house by the builders and someone’s complained about it on Lenzie chat on Facebook 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
That's Ash laying down the ground work for Ella , future stint on Britains got talent . They will play the school play with a sad montage about how it's always been a dream of hers to appear on stage n screen but she couldn't focus on it cos her wee bro had Asthma and was hospitalised. All the sad photos Ash took of wee Charlie up the Royal will be shown . They will then cut to Ash who will be standing back stage jumper over her hands with her Charlie's angel mullet greeting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why oh why does this clown love getting the phone out and filming her child being treated on hospital bed. This is not normal.

The child is injured and suffering and this weirdo is sharing the footage for all to see.

I guarantee no medical professional said "you'll want to video this for later". This simply did not happen.

Eurgh she's just awful.

Why oh why does this clown love getting the phone out and filming her child being treated on hospital bed. This is not normal.

The child is injured and suffering and this weirdo is sharing the footage for all to see.

I guarantee no medical professional said "you'll want to video this for later". This simply did not happen.

Eurgh she's just awful.
I know !!!!! Why not put yer phone down Ash, and go comfort your son . You roaster

Reactions: 2
There’s been topsoil dumped behind her house by the builders and someone’s complained about it on Lenzie chat on Facebook 🤣🤣🤣🤣
hahaha so I don’t really follow mamareid but i saw this too and I was howling at it 😂 needless to say, the post got deleted.

how is she losing weight, is she on the ozempic?