Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can think about his how big the fake veneered teeth are going to look once she’s lost a few stone and has a much smaller face 🐴
Her teeth was the first thing I noticed in the piperdam video - even the now they look way to big for her mouth

Reactions: 7
I can't help but think of the health implications of this massively restricted diet. Especially if she continues it thinking that is what is required. There are soo many nutritients missing that it will start to have a big impact on her overall health. She could make herself really ill, bugger up her hormones, affect her bones, the list goes on. She really is a stupid bint for even considering this to be a good idea 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The way she uses Ella so much in her ads and content is sickening. She’s going to give that wee girl so many issues as she grows older 😕 if she wants to be an influencer and do ads then bash on but she relies so heavily on her kids for content which is so wrong imo

The way she uses Ella so much in her ads and content is sickening. She’s going to give that wee girl so many issues as she grows older 😕 if she wants to be an influencer and do ads then bash on but she relies so heavily on her kids for content which is so wrong imo
That's really cringe getting Ella to read out her discount code like that, shameless!

Reactions: 6
Do 8 year olds need to wear deodorant??
And is she really expecting us to believe that 8 year olds care about deodorant and want to dish out recommendations 🤣
Predicting Ella is going to be a nightmare in a few years and it’ll all be her mums fault. She’s forcing her to act like a wee woman.

Seen her up the fort tonight with the kids and her mum . Firstly her mum looks really good and youth full for her age and has a great figure . You'd think Ash would have her mum as motivation to help her achieve her own fitness goals . Ash hen ever heard of less is more . The hair the teeth the make up it was too much

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And is she really expecting us to believe that 8 year olds care about deodorant and want to dish out recommendations 🤣
Predicting Ella is going to be a nightmare in a few years and it’ll all be her mums fault. She’s forcing her to act like a wee woman.
Im just waiting for her to start with the period content with Ella, i bet that is just around the corner along with Ella starting to shave her legs etc and buying her first bra etc…. All before the kid even hits double figures

Reactions: 10
Im just waiting for her to start with the period content with Ella, i bet that is just around the corner along with Ella starting to shave her legs etc and buying her first bra etc…. All before the kid even hits double figures
How do you know she shaves her legs? I wouldn't be surprised if Ella starts her period early as she's a bit bigger for her age, but I'll be absolutely disgusted if her mum shares it online. Those kids have zero privacy, especially Ella

Reactions: 2
Do 8 year olds need to wear deodorant??
To be fair my 8 year old wears deodorant every day. We’ve smelt sweat on her a few times coming home from school or her clubs so have tried to get her into habit of putting it on daily however we’re currently at the stage where the suggestion of a shower is the worst thing on earth

Reactions: 2
Promoting 12 pounds of weight loss in under 3 weeks is morally wrong. She is a vile human being she should be ashamed of herself as a woman and ESPECIALLY as a mother. Absolutely disgusting. Her mother must be a loony too for not talking her daughter of that.

Reactions: 10
Firstly that procedure she's had done looks horrific. Why would you need to go to that length, when she's not majorly obese. Secondly if she doesn't sort out the mental reasons why she is binge eating then the weight pile back on as soon as the ballon is no longer in her body . There isn't a quick fix to weight loss . And it's very dangerous to be promoting such a procedure. It takes hard work and dedication along with physical and nutritional changes a mental shift is probably the most important. I completely understand people who have underlying medical conditions such as PCOS May require medical intervention to lose weight but i doubt she has any issues apart from laziness and lack of knowledge on how to feed her body . I watched what I eat in a day with gastric ballon on TikTok. She has a snack a Jack , a pre packed pasta salad then some sort of meat taco thing . No veg no fruit on sight . For somebody who "works" from home why can't she find the time to prepare healthy meals . One thing I notice about these influencers they mange to find the time when filming a hello fresh ad . She is sending a terrible message to her young children

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s just so lazy. She doesnt have a job in the traditional sense of the word, shes at home all day, she has the money and means to eat well and to exercise - there’s literally no reason whatsoever for her to be fat and not done anything about it herself aside from pure unadulterated laziness. I think she’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s just so lazy. She doesnt have a job in the traditional sense of the word, shes at home all day, she has the money and means to eat well and to exercise - there’s literally no reason whatsoever for her to be fat and not done anything about it herself aside from pure unadulterated laziness. I think she’s pathetic.
Agreed, she’s a lazy duck

Trying to cheat and shortcut some weight loss is such a missed opportunity imo for her. It seems like she struggles for content hence the reason she just pimps out Ella constantly so steering her page towards a mum trying to lose weight and health/fitness would actually have been really successful for her I think. Don’t think it’s very aspirational for all the struggling overweight mums following her to see her getting gifted a procedure worth thousands which ultimately won’t work once it’s taken out.

Trying to cheat and shortcut some weight loss is such a missed opportunity imo for her. It seems like she struggles for content hence the reason she just pimps out Ella constantly so steering her page towards a mum trying to lose weight and health/fitness would actually have been really successful for her I think. Don’t think it’s very aspirational for all the struggling overweight mums following her to see her getting gifted a procedure worth thousands which ultimately won’t work once it’s taken out.

I have said this before about her. She is absolutely missing a trick. So many mums and women will be in the same kind of position weight wise, style wise etc. She could have totally made it her usp and been a bit different. Her, her boring pal and her ned sister "in-law" are just like 3 carbon copies content wise. Shes an absolute fool doing this balloon thing!

This girl works for the US government investigating child assault cases. Take note Ash, we all know you read this.

Reactions: 4