Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t change her eating habits in 4 months with this balloon. Yes she will lose weight, that is inevitable if something is in your tummy making it full. But what about after is dissolves and you can eat normally again? Slowly your portions will increase and then she’s back to square one. Such a stupid thing to do for someone who clearly hadn’t grasped the reason she was getting bigger and bigger was because she was consuming more calories than she needed over an extended period of time .

Reactions: 10
She’s talking shite 😂😂😂 I’ve reported again anyway
---
And what health results did she receive? That she’s overweight and needs to go on a diet?

Reactions: 7
I actually have a consultation booked with them for pretty extensive surgery, I am going to cancel it now. So irresponsible them using “influencers” to promote medical procedures.

Reactions: 9
You should tell them the reason why.

To be honest I never got over the time she went to the santas grotto which was for a hospice for FREE and didn’t pay (make a donation). Absolutely disgraceful

I actually have a consultation booked with them for pretty extensive surgery, I am going to cancel it now. So irresponsible them using “influencers” to promote medical procedures.

• Wow
You should tell them the reason why.

To be honest I never got over the time she went to the santas grotto which was for a hospice for FREE and didn’t pay (make a donation). Absolutely disgraceful
And never been back to the thistle centre

Reactions: 3
probably did you a favour, have you seen the breast enhancement on their grid??

She says on her post "I think im pretty good at hiding my weight gain" but she really means is she filters, edits and alters her pictures in such a way she's deceiving her followers, imagine someone who's around the size of Ash in her photo shopped pics now thinking they also could do with this procedure if they're the same size as her when in reality she's not the size she's been making out for ages.

Her weight gain is clear to see in the reel but does it warrant this kind of drastic measure? no! she needs to put some graft in, make changes to what she buys/cooks/eats and not go for what she sees as an easier option. They all look bloated, she needs to totally overhaul what they eat and get the right message out to her kids and followers instead of this freebie grab.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The reel on girls overheard insta *****cringe***** if you can't lip synch well don't do it

Reactions: 1
Can’t get over how lazy this is. She doesn’t working, apart from filming her kids yet she can’t get her act together to cook healthy meals, make healthy snacks and exercise. People with full time jobs manage so what’s her excuse?
Surgery because she can’t can’t discipline herself and stop stuffing her face with rubbish.

Her latest poundland haul vlog is loaded with sugary snacks, lots of it's for making biscoff rocky road and she has full on kicker fizz talking about them, if her head isn't in the right place she's going to find this very difficult, she'll be blending those rocky roads down to suck up a straw at this rate

Reactions: 8
I was really hoping those blonde streaks in Ella’s hair were just pretend! She’s only 8! Honestly makes me sick

Reactions: 7
She’s been forcing Ella into acting like a teenager since she was tiny- no idea why! Remember when she was about 4 or maybe even younger and she got her the double bed and there was not a single toy in her room or any character stuff like a normal kids rooms? Just all grey and pale pink and so cold looking.

Wonder how much she’s lost and when she got it? She looked chunky in that burger video like John travolta in hairspray but that could have been filmed a while ago too, who knows

• Haha
Reactions: 6