Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t recap cos I’ve only started following, but she’s an awful person. Rude. Arrogant. Nasty to children (yes, that’s right). The stories I could tell. But won’t, because it’ll be obvious who I am. Awful person.
Also, very boring.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I can’t recap cos I’ve only started following, but she’s an awful person. Rude. Arrogant. Nasty to children (yes, that’s right). The stories I could tell. But won’t, because it’ll be obvious who I am. Awful person.
Also, very boring.
Her children or other peoples?

Reactions: 2
Hinting for a pergola on her stories now because some people are being gifted them, she has no shame!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Almost every vlog she puts up these days is an advert :rolleyes: pimping out her kids bath and bedtime for a hello fresh collab

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The writing was so small in her last story I couldn't even read it, or I just need new glasses 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A work colleague who listens to the podcast just told me that there’s a segment in this weeks where Charlie refused to wear green because he supports rangers and didn’t even want the T-shirt touching his skin.

Absolutely vile.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
A work colleague who listens to the podcast just told me that there’s a segment in this weeks where Charlie refused to wear green because he supports rangers and didn’t even want the T-shirt touching his skin.

Absolutely vile.
Yup. This kind of pathetic nonsense is unfortunately rife in certain areas of Glasgow/surrounding areas….. and it’s learned behaviour. Whos been filling the Childs head with that bollocks?

Reactions: 10
Yup. This kind of pathetic nonsense is unfortunately rife in certain areas of Glasgow/surrounding areas….. and it’s learned behaviour. Whos been filling the Childs head with that bollocks?
Learned behaviour from PC Fra I’m guessing.

Reactions: 10