Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys….. hahaha I cannot with her. Her wee girls body image will be in tatters seeing her mother like this

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Inflated balloon! Get a bleeping grip you lazy cow. You do not work, you have the time to get out and walk/go to the gym and cook fresh balanced meals but instead you’ve took the easy way out quite like taking freebie holidays when your kids are supposed to be in school getting an education!! This woman has no shame, no motivation, no get up. People praising her for this need to wake up.what message is this to her daughter.

Reactions: 10
She’s gotten money off or whatever PR treatment means to get a balloon put in her stomach to only drop 10% of her body weight in 4 months? You can lose over a stone just going a diet doing that surely? And promoting it? Disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 11
this is absolutely ridiculous ! She has put zero effort into actually losing weight. If she moved more and ate less she would have lost weight . She made a choice every day - choosing not to put effort in , not get her steps in , to not go to the gym and to not eat well. Unbelievable .

Reactions: 7
Also what does she mean when she writes PR treatment. Is that a discount for her to promote it? So she doesn’t get paid from the company but she gets a discount?

Reactions: 3
Woooow

Promoting quick fixes instead of getting off her arse and leaving the car at home and walking around the lovely “countryside” she supposedly lives in.

Weight loss surgery of any form should not be allowed to be promoted

Im so sad this is what her announcement is. Yes, shes overweight, but not to the level where something like this should even be a consideration. I was, still am, overweight. I work 2 jobs, both desk jobs. I still managed to lose 3 stone last year. Im also skint most of the time so don't have money to throw at fads or fancy solution. It wasn't easy but it also wasnt hard. It takes commitment and willpower but once you lose a bit, it spurs you on. Its more or less eat better, move more. And to also have it done as a PR/gifted thing just doesnt sit right at all

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is just sad that she thinks this is okay to do but even worse to promote it

Reactions: 7
Just goes to show she will do anything when she doesn’t have to pay for it, shame on the company and shame on her

Reactions: 8
What is there to be proud about Mama Reid.
This is a horrendous message to be sending not only to your family, but your sheep followers. Basically eat whatever you want, continuously lie about your size when doing clothing hauls, then either get a free of subsidized balloon treatment to loose a small amount of weight.
As someone has already mentioned, you don’t have a job, you have all the time in the world during the day while the kids are at school.
Get of your arse and trim down the correct way. If your readings are that bad that is the only way to do this. Fake assistance like this is a short term fix, you need to make a complete lifestyle change in diet and exercise. This will not only help you but your whole family.
Not having a go at the kids, but they look as though they are heading the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Are there not rules about influencers advertising medical things? I'll look into it. As a previous commenter hinted at, her daughter (and son) seem to have a similar body composition to their mum to her so this is really just a disastrous move all round. A family lifestyle change would be so much better. She'll be slimmer for Christmas but bigger again by next summer, mark my words.