Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This generation is sooooo camera ready.
Of course she is, because this has been forced upon her since she was barely a toddler with those horrendous string leg sandals. This is part of what Ella thinks is normal having every action and special moments splurged across social media.

Reactions: 12
I will never understand people that get their children to pose in ridiculous positions. That photo of her wee girl looking to the left…what is that actually achieving? If you want to show her outfit what’s wrong with just getting her to smile naturally 😅 bloody bizarre!

Reactions: 7
This generation is sooooo camera ready.
Of course she is, because this has been forced upon her since she was barely a toddler with those horrendous string leg sandals. This is part of what Ella thinks is normal having every action and special moments splurged across social media.
Spot on.

This is not a ‘this generation are so camera ready’ thing. It’s that she’s ruined her kids by turning them into performing monkeys.

I’ve got kids similar age, know plenty others. The only ones who perform like this are the ones who have parents taking constant photos and/or allow them early access to social media.

Reactions: 13
I've just realised that she's had Ella's hair done to have some blonde streaks at the front to match hers 🙄

I hate the whole mini-me trend. Let kids express themselves! My kids are in bright mismatched outfits that they pick out, they're not stylised in anyway. That's how kids should be instead of mini fashionistas.

Reactions: 14
I've just realised that she's had Ella's hair done to have some blonde streaks at the front to match hers 🙄

I hate the whole mini-me trend. Let kids express themselves! My kids are in bright mismatched outfits that they pick out, they're not stylised in anyway. That's how kids should be instead of mini fashionistas.
She’s bleached her kid’s hair? Seriously? What is she like?!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Just saw this on Tiktok, maybe Ash needs to take note of this

Attachments

• Wow
Gel nails as well, far too young,
she said on the podcast Ella asked for her hair to be done like hers
aye so she did ash 🙄 and if she really truly did, then it’s because she’s been programmed from a young age that she’s your mini me bestie 🤢

why is Ash even encouraging that?! It’s sad as duck. Mummy and daughter matching hairstyles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9