Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The never ending posts gushing about Ella are absolutely nauseating. “So beautiful/my angel/my bestie/gorgeous” etc etc etc. bleeping pack it in. That kid is NOTHING special and she’s going to be ruined by being put on a pedestal by her stupid mother. Notice that wee Charlie hardly gets a mention by comparison…

Reactions: 11
How she can say they look alike in the picture I do not know 😂
It’s ridiculous what she’s done to Charlie’s face in that picture. I don’t know how she doesn’t feel guilty. Literally editing your kids to make them look “better”….she’s their mother. It’s actually disturbing to me that someone would do that to their own kids photos.

btw Ash you’re not making them looking better, you’re making them look edited.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry - has she got a wall of photos of the family including several shots of Ella alone and maybe 1 of Charlie?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What’s with the hoaching bra in the first pic… it looks ripped? I mean I get that it’s a “before” pic but wow 🤮
Manky isn't it?! It looks torn in the middle! And the pants are much smaller than the bikini bottoms so it makes me think she's just tucked it all in so it looks better, rather than the treatment making it look better.

Reactions: 4
Great editing skills once again Ash, one leg slimmed down so much the shorts look like a skirt and the other leg is almost missing!! Also PR trip at the end of the post is against ASA rules, it needs to be clearly marked as an AD at the start, what's so wrong with declaring it as such? these bloody neddies are ridiculous.

ash.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What’s the exciting news on the podcast that Eilidh keeps going on about? Anyone know

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t give them the subscription money either, do quite like the pod though 🙈
Same 😂 An easy listen in the traffic to work. One thing that annoys me is when Ash cany wait to brag about her spoilt kids but apart from that it’s not that bad lol

Reactions: 5
Thought that was a nightie in the latest stories for Hello Fresh but nope, it's a really unflattering dress.

And is it any wonder you're built like a barrel on legs scoffing that biscoff shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 5