Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it shows exactly wat kind of person she is. At a time where people in this country are struggling to eat + keep warm and here she is flaunting a free holiday? Why can these trips of a lifetime not go to kids who would actually benefit from it? She obviously knew this would be controversial + it’s put me right off her more than ever. There’s no words. It’s about time the ‘influencer’ lifestyle dies off. She should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Gifting these people free holidays that they can clearly afford themselves is doing nothing but influencing me to actively AVOID whatever it is they’re selling. I’ll stick to taking my kids to greenacres in a caravan every year rather than pimp them out all over the internet for dirty peados to wank over thanks very much. YOU CAN STICK YOUR DISNEY UP YOUR FAT ARSE!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She might be getting a free trip to Disney, but at what cost really. Parading her kids all over her online platform for god knows who to see. She ages and sexualises Ella to an alarming extent. Posting swimwear, dancewear, underwear, bath photos etc... Apart from that, just the basics or exploiting her kids privacy. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 18
I think she's done it as a story rather than a grid post to avoid comments on it

Reactions: 6
I would have a lot more respect for these ‘influencers’ had they gifted some of this stuff to people who have possibly never been away on holiday + can’t afford much. Who exactly are they influencing tho? I can’t rap my head around it. Is this not her 2nd gifted holiday? Was Dubai not gifted to? I don’t think she cares about being liked, as long as she gets her freebies. I used to think she was ok, absolutely not anymore, just another scrounger flaunting her kids for free stuff.

I think she's done it as a story rather than a grid post to avoid comments on it
She will never address the negative comments abt being gifted free holidays because let’s be honest, she doesn’t have an answer for that. All she cares about is her freebies, she does not care wether people like her or not. Does she even have any real friends other than boring Elidh + her sis in law? I don’t think so. That’s because no one likes her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Let’s face it, if she ever really truly wanted to take her kids to florida she would’ve done so rather than waiting for a freebie.
That wee girl has missed alot of school due to covid and this year she has been pulled out several times for these holidays, you wonder what the school has to say about it all. Also how does pc plum get all this time off 🤔
I'm sure I actually remember her setting her sights on Florida years ago, and I doubt if there's a possibility of it being gifted she would put her hand in her pocket. She probably has to almost suggest these gifts to the company's themselves in exchange for exposure, reels, videos on you tube etc. I doubt they hunted her specifically out. But truly awful regarding the other kids like male a wish etc waiting or being cut short. I don't think she cares about being liked either, it's just a job to her at the end of the day. But you are so all right in regards to it's actually cost the safety of her kids etc online. I know what I would rather

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Filming a close up of her little girl crying 😡 I know it was happy tears but the poor girl was clearly overwhelmed by it all and needed a cuddle not a phone shoved in her face! And once again selling special family moments for cash 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She makes me sick. How many days of school has that wee girl missed. That in itself is shocking, some kids would love to go to school but can’t due to having to be carers etc so even that part is gross. And also they can afford that holiday themselves, she should have found like a local family in need or who deserve it. Use her insta to showcase that. That would gain her some respect. She is using her children as cash cows because she has no talent and her husband is an absolute joke of a policeman never mind a father. Here come more inappropriate holiday outfits for the wee girl …

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She makes me sick. How many days of school has that wee girl missed. That in itself is shocking, some kids would love to go to school but can’t due to having to be carers etc so even that part is gross. And also they can afford that holiday themselves, she should have found like a local family in need or who deserve it. Use her insta to showcase that. That would gain her some respect. She is using her children as cash cows because she has no talent and her husband is an absolute joke of a policeman never mind a father. Here come more inappropriate holiday outfits for the wee girl …
They'll probs all be gifted too lol

Reactions: 2
This is what just made me unfollow. When I surprised by kids with Disney they were so excited and needed us all to be in there moment … not have us recording them for likes! It makes my skin crawl.
It puts me off even considering going to Disneyland Florida.
How exactly are they expecting her to influence anyone else to go, her engagement is shocking!

Filming a close up of her little girl crying 😡 I know it was happy tears but the poor girl was clearly overwhelmed by it all and needed a cuddle not a phone shoved in her face! And once again selling special family moments for cash 🙄

Reactions: 9
I bet the gonky sister in law and eilidh are both sulking that ash got a Florida freebie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just unfollowed her…cannot continue to watch her flaunt freebees and parade her children all over the internet…exactly what about her lifestyle should we ‘poor people’ aspire to? Ugh so over this influencer culture

Reactions: 9
Unfollowed...... that fake crying by her and then making Ella fake cry too 🙄 too far big mama🤢we were thinking about taking the kids to florida but the prices are a bit steep😔 and they give her a freebie, not even a good influencer she's not done anything inspiring or decent just grabs freebies and exploits those babies. Scunnered with this influencer crap 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know loads of wee girls who were at the same competition at the weekend and not one of them was done up like that caked in mud 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She has lost followers today, she was almost at 64k

She literally hasn’t put out any content or any sort of inspiration for well over a year, this trip is backfiring alreadt

Reactions: 8

She literally hasn’t put out any content or any sort of inspiration for well over a year, this trip is backfiring alreadt
I really don't think she will care. A free trip to Florida was at the top of her list for achieving. She won't actually care about anything else afterwards lol

Reactions: 5

She just buys the followers back she loses its all fake, even her likes are fake all bought 🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.