Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is poor wee Ella wearing in that reel! Hardly holiday clothes for a wean ffs 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is her hubby not a police officer? Their holidays can be wild and happen/not happen depending on court cases etc so he may have had annual leave but they may have booked it last minute. Just to give her the benefit of the doubt!

Is she pregnant???
I wondered this too

Reactions: 1
She’s not pregnant, she’s just hugely overweight.

Her reel from 5 days ago shows no bump, plus she was at Lips and Lifts just last month getting filler and Botox.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They are away for a week, she talks about it on the podcast, so kids taken out of school/nursery AGAIN
how do they get away with it? Surely the school isn’t happy about all the time that little girl is missing in the classroom!?

Reactions: 6
Schools in bits of Scotland are off twice this week - Mon for the bank hol and Thurs for the voting so I guess if that was the only time he could get off work Ella isn’t missing as much school as she could be. I would also imagine it will be an authorised absence due to his line of work!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.