Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is putting the beef on too isn't he? Haha. I hope the polis do a uniform refresh. I guess all Ash's cupboards full of goodies from Home Bargains aren't doing any of them any favours....

Reactions: 6
She’s so boring now. Literally does nothing , no work etc how can they sustain this with her being an ‘influencer’ is she doesn’t actually influence anything

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t say she earns much to be honest and they have a normal life for living off one semi decent wage. They have a normal house , in a normal estate and drive normal cars. I don’t see any mansions or Bentleys. They fly economy when going on holiday etc. i think she likes to pretend she has lots of money but it’s certainly not evident from her lifestyle to be honest . Unless they are investing it all

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t say she earns much to be honest and they have a normal life for living off one semi decent wage. They have a normal house , in a normal estate and drive normal cars. I don’t see any mansions or Bentleys. They fly economy when going on holiday etc. i think she likes to pretend she has lots of money but it’s certainly not evident from her lifestyle to be honest . Unless they are investing it all
I wouldn’t say living in a huge new build driving big 4x4s, BMWs/Audis is completely normal but I get what you mean. I just mean she doesn’t do anything on insta anymore she’s so boring ! Brands wouldn’t be jumping to work with her anymore since she’s gone all wierd and quiet

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t say living in a huge new build driving big 4x4s, BMWs/Audis is completely normal but I get what you mean. I just mean she doesn’t do anything on insta anymore she’s so boring ! Brands wouldn’t be jumping to work with her anymore since she’s gone all wierd and quiet
Her house is hardly huge? Or else she wouldn't have had to 'convert' the garage and shoehorn a sofa in it

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Her house is hardly huge? Or else she wouldn't have had to 'convert' the garage and shoehorn a sofa in it
It’s a pretty decent sized new detached house. I was just meaning that she is slightly above living in a normal house in a normal estate. Those houses were quite a lot of money and not quite normal in my eyes. Not saying she’s living the high life or anything but I wouldn’t call that normal. Just my opinion

Reactions: 10
Gifted Disney world Florida trip? at a time people are struggling to pay bills and run their cars? and when the cost of a WDW trip is almost double what it was pre pandemic despite most of the perks removed such as free transfers, dining plan, memory maker etc.....wow....just wow

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but I'm sure if anyone got the chance of a FREE holiday to Florida they'd take their kids out of school and nursery
At a time when families are struggling to feed themselves and pay utilities i just think this appalling.
There is no need for a place like Disney to gift free trips in my opinion either

Reactions: 9
I agree it's absolutely appalling. Severely bad timing and no need for Disney to do such a thing but I can understand her grabbing it with both hands. Just very hard to accept when you are struggling to get through a normal week!

Reactions: 8
No need at all it’s disgusting, why don’t they offer these trips to normal hardworking family’s and do their own AD

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She may have a free trip to Florida, but she still has that face in the mirror and sleeps next to big Fra. So, I'd say she's in the worse position here LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This has pissed me off no end. My little boy, aswell as so many other kids have been waiting and had Disney trips cancelled through Make a Wish and other organisations. Granted ours was for Disney Paris, but still. He was absolutely heartbroken when it was cancelled due to Covid. Now with the relaxation of rules etc, they are only offering families 2 days as opposed to 4 or 5 I think pre covid. Offering famies with sick kids 2 days but then gifting influencers free trips to florida. Sorry for the rant 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Let’s face it, if she ever really truly wanted to take her kids to florida she would’ve done so rather than waiting for a freebie.
That wee girl has missed alot of school due to covid and this year she has been pulled out several times for these holidays, you wonder what the school has to say about it all. Also how does pc plum get all this time off 🤔

Reactions: 9
I wonder if any teachers from Torrance primary follow her,
They probably say it’s the only Time big fra can get off

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.