Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And just like that..........she posts her day one stories.....you're welcome for the reminder of your contract Ash ;)

Reactions: 5
No content today, but Louise Pentland has uploaded so much today already 👀
it's very odd, she's not even mentioned where they're staying, not like Ash to miss a braggy post opportunity ;) Looks like Louise is staying at animal kingdom lodge which is a deluxe resort, if they're all staying there you would have thought Ash would have been sharing it all by now, they've already been there a few days and only there a week so when is she going to start posting I wonder??? Not a great advert at all is it? zero info! #howdoyoudodisney .........quietly by the look of it!

Reactions: 6
it's very odd, she's not even mentioned where they're staying, not like Ash to miss a braggy post opportunity ;) Looks like Louise is staying at animal kingdom lodge which is a deluxe resort, if they're all staying there you would have thought Ash would have been sharing it all by now, they've already been there a few days and only there a week so when is she going to start posting I wonder??? Not a great advert at all is it? zero info! #howdoyoudodisney .........quietly by the look of it!
Louise has mentioned that their contract is they have to upload 3 stories/posts a day while they are. Not sure what Emily Norris has uploaded as don't follow her, but I wonder if their contracts are all different?

Reactions: 1
Louise has mentioned that their contract is they have to upload 3 stories/posts a day while they are. Not sure what Emily Norris has uploaded as don't follow her, but I wonder if their contracts are all different?
Im pretty sure they'd all be the same, only 3 posts a day is quite low anyway although Louise and Emily are doing way more than that, Emily has been showing the Florida shops and animal kingdom resort in some detail so the silence from Ash seems even more odd. I wonder if one of them isn't well maybe?

Reactions: 4
I have a friend just back from Florida / Disney World - the entire party of 12 all got COVID, apparently it's rife over there again

I'm wondering if she has to wait for her content to be approved or something before she can post. Surely if unwell they'd still have to do their part of the deal?

I'm wondering if she has to wait for her content to be approved or something before she can post. Surely if unwell they'd still have to do their part of the deal?
Well whatever she's doing she's slow at it as all the others are churning out content, none of them look unwell as she's popped up on some pictures, just seems odd that the others are managing to share lots and yet you can see tumbleweed blowing through her account.

Reactions: 6
They all look unwell in general. Sallow skin and overweight - all of them. They look like they've not seen a fruit or vegetable in all their days.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know why there’s certain threads I can’t comment on? No option to like or comment 🤔
If it’s TikTok threads or more ‘obscure’ ones, you have to comment on other bigger threads like this one first. Think it’s to stop people causing bother, not sure.

Reactions: 4
Why has she filtered her videos and pics so much, she has completely sucked the colour and life out of disney world in them!

Reactions: 9
So wait. We get the opportunity to vote for which idiots on a free holiday will win an extra bonus night in a castle? Who on earth would endorse this?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.