Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's incapable of choosing clothes that flatter her body shape

ash.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
How old is E? That wee girl should be twirling around at the disco in something comfortable and floaty. She’s dressed like a teen.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just putting my 2pence worth in as it really irritated me but She SHOULD have mum guilt about not putting her children in swimming lessons because let’s be honest, if she can spunk all her money on clothes and beauty treatments she can bloody well afford to do so! especially as she doesn’t have a job and has the time. It’s a life skill- it’s not like dancing or whatever. I can understand why a lot of parents can’t/don’t because if it comes down to putting a meal on the table or swimming lessons I completely get it. That head Jarvis girl in the comments as well “let’s normalise not doing swimming lessons” oh duck off u pretentious bleep. Also Ella isn’t actually swimming properly and her face didn’t touch the water once.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just putting my 2pence worth in as it really irritated me but She SHOULD have mum guilt about not putting her children in swimming lessons because let’s be honest, if she can spunk all her money on clothes and beauty treatments she can bloody well afford to do so! especially as she doesn’t have a job and has the time. It’s a life skill- it’s not like dancing or whatever. I can understand why a lot of parents can’t/don’t because if it comes down to putting a meal on the table or swimming lessons I completely get it. That head Jarvis girl in the comments as well “let’s normalise not doing swimming lessons” oh duck off u pretentious bleep. Also Ella isn’t actually swimming properly and her face didn’t touch the water once.
Agreed. All children should learn to swim properly even if it's by being taught by their parents. As you say it's a life lesson! Good on Ella for trying though and hopefully it will give Ash a push to get them both into lessons.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Completely agree I have started taking our 2 year old to swimming lessons as I’m terrified in the water and I don’t want him to be scared plus as you say it’s a life skill. Instead of wasting money on crap she should use it to help her children to learn to swim

Reactions: 5
She’s swimming like the wee grannies that don’t want to get their shampoo and set wet

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yesterday's Instagram post though.... 🙈
So thrilled at all her garden foilage, the focus is still on herself, Mrs McLumpherty plonked in the middle.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a twit he is.

I can't watch Ash even more, even on hate watch. Her teeth give me chills.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.