Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

havetowonder

Ffs!!!!!! Ash give the wee boy some privacy!😡😡😡who in their right fkn mind videos their poorly kid wearing a nebuliser mask in a hospital bed to post on ig what the feck has this world come to😡do you really need get well wishes from strangers for your poorly kid? Get a real job and a life you idiot!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
This has pissed me off no end. My little boy, aswell as so many other kids have been waiting and had Disney trips cancelled through Make a Wish and other organisations. Granted ours was for Disney Paris, but still. He was absolutely heartbroken when it was cancelled due to Covid. Now with the relaxation of rules etc, they are only offering families 2 days as opposed to 4 or 5 I think pre covid. Offering famies with sick kids 2 days but then gifting influencers free trips to florida. Sorry for the rant 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Anyone who sticks up for Chris Brown is an absolute weapon. The guy is a psychotic, mysoginistic, drug addled, abusive, violent lunatic. He’s an absolute horror show. How anyone could defend him is beyond the pale. It shows how ignorant and completely brain dead these 3 stupid girls are. Thick as mince.

i hate how Ash acts like Ella is the second coming of Christ - all the patter about how she’s ah Angel/her best friend/has a heart of gold…. Bla bla bla. Shut the fuck up. She’s a wee girl - she’s nothing special, she’s just a normal little girl. Stop trying to make her be something, it’s tragic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

esstee

Think Im going to have to unfollow a few of these "influencers" on the run up to Xmas. Sticks in my throat that they will all be promoting lovely festive activities - while not paying for them themselves - while so many people will struggle this year. Its so tone deaf. At my work we are seeing a massive increase in food bank referrals, people in fuel poverty etc.. We currently are gearing up to deliver xmas food parcels, we have a gift tree for the community to buy gifts for families and we are open as a warm space venue. Where are the influencers that use their platform to promote these kind of things, to signpost people for help. Ash, you make me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

esstee

Imagine sending your kids like that to a SCHOOL DISCO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
When I say I ran here.. Poor Charlie. Aside from the fact he looks f*cking ridiculous, doesnt he have a skin condition? Yet she has him painted blue! I have no words. The poor wee soul. Ella is OTT as per but Charlie.... poor, poor wean will be a laughing stock!

When I say I ran here.. Poor Charlie. Aside from the fact he looks f*cking ridiculous, doesnt he have a skin condition? Yet she has him painted blue! I have no words. The poor wee soul. Ella is OTT as per but Charlie.... poor, poor wean will be a laughing stock!
The more I look at it, the more Im like wtaf. The poses! Ella crouched ready to pounce and Charlie stood with his eyes shut - probs wishing he could disappear the poor wee soul. These costumes very much say "tell me your maw is an attention seeking fud, without telling me your maw is an attention seeking fud..."

• Haha
Reactions: 21

lexiloo

VIP Member
3 white women with zero diversity in there life comment on what is deemed as racist and what is not. This is the exact same thing Elidh said about Megan Markle and when I called her out on her Instagram she went crying to that Andy Malone and apparently I was getting "outed" for being a troll
oh I remember all that going on, her and Ash were posting stories saying they were able to find tattlers and would publicly out them unless they deleted their tattle accounts and made a public apology to them, they were trying to be intimidating but looked like the big fannies they actually are, they did a countdown and said they were having a giant party to celebrate when tattle was taken down, the hour came, passed, went.....as did any mention from either of those two about it since. Good on you for calling her out! She's pathetic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Bewildered Barbarella

So Charlie is ill again but she feels bad about princess Ella being 5 minutes late for school?!?!?

The wee boy was at hospital last week and then ill again at the weekend there, so what did she do, drag him out for a family meal on Sunday and shove him into school on Monday purely so he could go to the disco that night and then has him walking about with a bodysuit as thin as tights. If the boy has respiratory issues and has been getting viruses left right and centre, ditch the disco and wrap the wee fella up and let him recover, not play dress up to feed your own vanity 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Olli1510

VIP Member
Gifting these people free holidays that they can clearly afford themselves is doing nothing but influencing me to actively AVOID whatever it is they’re selling. I’ll stick to taking my kids to greenacres in a caravan every year rather than pimp them out all over the internet for dirty peados to wank over thanks very much. YOU CAN STICK YOUR DISNEY UP YOUR FAT ARSE!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Olli1510

VIP Member
Just putting my 2pence worth in as it really irritated me but She SHOULD have mum guilt about not putting her children in swimming lessons because let’s be honest, if she can spunk all her money on clothes and beauty treatments she can bloody well afford to do so! especially as she doesn’t have a job and has the time. It’s a life skill- it’s not like dancing or whatever. I can understand why a lot of parents can’t/don’t because if it comes down to putting a meal on the table or swimming lessons I completely get it. That dickhead Jarvis girl in the comments as well “let’s normalise not doing swimming lessons” oh fuck off u pretentious cunt. Also Ella isn’t actually swimming properly and her face didn’t touch the water once.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

esstee

She might be getting a free trip to Disney, but at what cost really. Parading her kids all over her online platform for god knows who to see. She ages and sexualises Ella to an alarming extent. Posting swimwear, dancewear, underwear, bath photos etc... Apart from that, just the basics or exploiting her kids privacy. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 18

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
What's her obsession with dressing Charlie like he's an extra in grease?
Hes either dressed up like an elvis impersonator or Danny from Grease or she’s got him fully chavved up in joggers and matching hoody with that ridiculous fucking side bag looking like a wee roadman off to pick up some gear. And shes got ella prancing around looking like a wee tart or shes got her in some weird big fat gypsy wedding style frilly white socks, lace gloves, puffy 90s outfits that are so tacky and awful but you see a lot in certain areas of Glasgow.

• Haha
  • Sick

jayne2240

VIP Member
I just cannot comprehend my son being in hospital (again) and taking a photo of his hand with a cannula in to update a bunch of strangers who hadn’t even noticed you were “quiet”.

• Angry
  • Haha

Blackhairblackheart2

Didn’t want to go to NY cause Charlie would get unwell but will take them both out of school to be outside in the freezing cold cause it’s free ??? She’s a scrounging cow

• Angry

snoopyxo

Nahhhh why has she just posted a story of Ella on the kitchen counter sprawled out like she’s about to do a shift in babestation 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17