Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor girl has so much tan on

Also why does she insist on wearing that horrendous jumper that’s two different jumpers stitched together , she’s not had it off since she bought it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Strap in guys, the florida content could be non stop and painful 😣

I’m just jealous tbh. I know I’ll need to cram in all the overtime in the world to even dream of taking Mini strawb to Disney world 😢😢

Reactions: 7
She better label it all correctly otherwise we could have another Mrs Meldrum downfall on our hands, every single thing she posts should be marked as an ad 👀

Reactions: 5
That’s Cole and Abby (of the Uk catfish car crash) done their reveal too!

Imagine you’d booked to go this weekend and every Uk ‘influencer’ under the sun was there!

2946BAA6-7350-41A7-85EF-2FD74243B796.png

Buying followers whilst in Florida, easily
spotted if you check out her followers list and take a look at the most recents accounts to follow her!
This needs to be stopped!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She got a few tags from other Insta maws on the Disney mega trip, this might have boosted her a bit.
Also I can’t believe the price of the hoodie Charlie is wearing!!

she's quiet to say she's in Florida at Disney, i'd expected loads of stories and posts by now, are others that are on the same trip posting?

she's quiet to say she's in Florida at Disney, i'd expected loads of stories and posts by now, are others that are on the same trip posting?
Emily Norris posting and Louise pentland also posting nothing from big mama, shocking

Emily Norris posting and Louise pentland also posting nothing from big mama, shocking
That's interesting because I read on Louise Pentlands stories that they've been asked to post three stories a day as part of the contract yet nothing from Ash as yet apart from Ellas birthday hmmmm, anyone know how long they've gone for?

That's interesting because I read on Louise Pentlands stories that they've been asked to post three stories a day as part of the contract yet nothing from Ash as yet apart from Ellas birthday hmmmm, anyone know how long they've gone for?
I am sure i seen muddlethroughmummy say they are away for a week.
She is also posting alot and labelling it all as an ad.

Possibly Ash has realised her boasting about this free trip hasn’t gone down too well with her followers but interesting to hear they should be posting 3 a day 🤔

3 stories a day for a trip to Florida? duck me I’d be posting 24/7 if I was there for free.

• Haha
3 stories a day for a trip to Florida? duck me I’d be posting 24/7 if I was there for free.
Just watched these stories, they are contracted to post 3 paid for stories a day (most seem to be posting loads though) while on the trip which means big ash hasn’t done any of this!

So her hard worked hubby can have a holiday in lanzarote, then be in Seville for football and then Florida? All in a month? Those poor police officers eh!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So her hard worked hubby can have a holiday in lanzarote, then be in Seville for football and then Florida? All in a month? Those poor police officers eh!!
Is he still doing it as they get set holidays each year and highly doubt he would be able to take so much time off as he has over the last couple of months

Reactions: 4
Is he still doing it as they get set holidays each year and highly doubt he would be able to take so much time off as he has over the last couple of months
I know she’s not posted much 😡 but have we seen him, he might not even be there, maybe the mother went 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I know she’s not posted much 😡 but have we seen him, he might not even be there, maybe the mother went 🤷🏻‍♀️
He was in the clip of them at the airport and i am sure he is in the background of the bus story from today.
Anything she posts from today for that wee girls birthday should really be declared as an ad, quite sad really. Hope it’s worth their privacy and childhood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.