Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nahhhh why has she just posted a story of Ella on the kitchen counter sprawled out like she’s about to do a shift in babestation 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Apart from how seedy/Suggestive it is - tell your child to get the duck off the bloody kitchen work top. What the duck is wrong with these people?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
OK SO I just had to make an account tonight to comment on today's stories. WOW.

1. How bleeping vapid and empty is her head/life that she thinks it's interesting to talk about baked potatoes/mayonnaise. Must be nice to only worry about these things and christmas jumpers (which are ugly btw)
2. She looks ridiculous standing in a full face of makeup in her kitchen at noon on a Tuesday afternoon
3. Ella on the kitchen counter scantily clothed!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE F*CK

Reactions: 11
That orange t-shirt is absolutely hideous, looks like her orange baps sitting front and centre.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
did i imagine a pic of charlie stood infront of a bonfire a few days back ?

Reactions: 2
Sorry and maybe I'm just reading too much in to it, but with the Xmas jumpers she talked about how she was going to pair Ella's with a fur gilet etc to make it girly and then held up Charlie's and said "this one is for the boy"... THE BOY?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
aint he constantly in hospital hooked up to oxygen ?
Yeah he shouldn’t have been anywhere near that fire or holding a sparkler, I know it’s crap but it’s his health… he could have seen them from inside.
Also what is that tracksuit and jacket combo like she’s in her pjs

Reactions: 8
The sister in law going on again about the brother moving in after one day... "When u know u know" naw hen you will never know truly cos you were pregnant after five minutes so he was kinda stuck with you regardless 🤣. Get over yourself and find a new personality trait

Also that wee Charlie does not look well at all does he.. pure puffed up and bloated looking

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The sister in law going on again about the brother moving in after one day... "When u know u know" naw hen you will never know truly cos you were pregnant after five minutes so he was kinda stuck with you regardless 🤣. Get over yourself and find a new personality trait

Also that wee Charlie does not look well at all does he.. pure puffed up and bloated looking
I thought maybe Charlie was on steroids and it's bloating him. But then what's the rest of them on? The Lauren thing is cringe, it's nothing to boast about

Reactions: 11
You could be right about the steroids actually, just think she's not doing a thing to benefit his health. I heard they're not going to new york anymore. I also had to laugh listening to a previous pocast yesterday, ash talking about how when the kids are older would they want to be on places like tinder etc, saying they are full of murderers and dodgy people. So is every single part of social media you're posting every single detail of your kids on lol?! You've already signed their details off to anyone and everyone regardless of weather they are aware of not. They are never going to have 100% security because of you, why is that zl hard for them to understand?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You could be right about the steroids actually, just think she's not doing a thing to benefit his health. I heard they're not going to new york anymore. I also had to laugh listening to a previous pocast yesterday, ash talking about how when the kids are older would they want to be on places like tinder etc, saying they are full of murderers and dodgy people. So is every single part of social media you're posting every single detail of your kids on lol?! You've already signed their details off to anyone and everyone regardless of weather they are aware of not. They are never going to have 100% security because of you, why is that zl hard for them to understand?
Because you can’t monetise tinder, she can monetise her children currently by exploiting them. Those dangerous people are still on the internet ash, they just know where to hide. 🤯

Reactions: 8
Because you can’t monetise tinder, she can monetise her children currently by exploiting them. Those dangerous people are still on the internet ash, they just know where to hide. 🤯
Yeah it’s sad watching at lot of these influencer kids. They dont know what it’s like not have a phone in their faces 24/7, and it literally is 24/7 with the filming of them sleeping, waking up, hospital beds ffs. When these kids are adults they’re going to have severe issues. When the whole influencer drivel dies a death what are they going to do? What are they teaching their kids about working, “oh mummy did her drag queen make up today and filmed it then I went and bought a whole load of cheap tat did a haul and filmed that”

I make it clear to my kids that these people are not inspirational, don’t look at them for “goals” because if the internet went tits up tomorrow, what would they have? What would they do for a career? They have nothing to fall back on apart from their bags and bags of gifted shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I heard they're not going to new york anymore
I thought she'd gone very quiet about it all! She was asking for recommendations of where to go what to eat etc and talking about what to wear there then it all fell silent so I wondered if something was happening, do you know why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.