Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She better have paid or donated those santas grottos tickets herself bevause if she’s taken that as a paid ad she’s disgusting. Its a charity

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She better have paid or donated those santas grottos tickets herself bevause if she’s taken that as a paid ad she’s disgusting. Its a charity
She done the same Ad last year, gifted tickets/possibly a paid for ad when it is for charity.
They literally take anything they can get their hands on,it is disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Think Im going to have to unfollow a few of these "influencers" on the run up to Xmas. Sticks in my throat that they will all be promoting lovely festive activities - while not paying for them themselves - while so many people will struggle this year. Its so tone deaf. At my work we are seeing a massive increase in food bank referrals, people in fuel poverty etc.. We currently are gearing up to deliver xmas food parcels, we have a gift tree for the community to buy gifts for families and we are open as a warm space venue. Where are the influencers that use their platform to promote these kind of things, to signpost people for help. Ash, you make me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Think Im going to have to unfollow a few of these "influencers" on the run up to Xmas. Sticks in my throat that they will all be promoting lovely festive activities - while not paying for them themselves - while so many people will struggle this year. Its so tone deaf. At my work we are seeing a massive increase in food bank referrals, people in fuel poverty etc.. We currently are gearing up to deliver xmas food parcels, we have a gift tree for the community to buy gifts for families and we are open as a warm space venue. Where are the influencers that use their platform to promote these kind of things, to signpost people for help. Ash, you make me sick.
I volunteer with a homeless charity , and we offer a soup kitchen service to people. The donations have gone down as every body is feeling the cost of living . The charity are struggling to deliver the full range of services . The service users are not only the homeless but families who are in full time employment. It breaks your heart to see young kids Ella and Charlie's age coming in to get a hot meal. Or pick up some winter clothes. This year people like Ash should have been extra careful about what they are posting .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I volunteer with a homeless charity , and we offer a soup kitchen service to people. The donations have gone down as every body is feeling the cost of living . The charity are struggling to deliver the full range of services . The service users are not only the homeless but families who are in full time employment. It breaks your heart to see young kids Ella and Charlie's age coming in to get a hot meal. Or pick up some winter clothes. This year people like Ash should have been extra careful about what they are posting .
100% agree. Same with the services we offer at work. There is a misconception its all unemployed folk on benefits that access these services. Couldn't be further from the truth. Its regular, working families aswell, that are simply unable to manage with all the costs of living increases. We do meal clubs every thursday where families come and do an acticity then have dinner. We are at capacity for them now. Its going to be a hard winter. Then you have big mama, flaunting her "lifestyle". One that shes pimping her kids out for. No thanks. I'd rather be at a foodbank than selling my wee boy online! X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I messaged Thistles last year about gifting to Influencers when they should be gifting to local children that might not be lucky enough to see Santa 🎅. Still waiting on a reply.
Don’t think ash has been in the Thistles since last years visit she certainly hasn’t posted anything, same with the other 2

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I messaged Thistles last year about gifting to Influencers when they should be gifting to local children that might not be lucky enough to see Santa 🎅. Still waiting on a reply.
Don’t think ash has been in the Thistles since last years visit she certainly hasn’t posted anything, same with the other 2
Is she the only one gifted this , because last year Im
Pretty sure all 3 went at the same time. If so i wonder how tweedle dum and tweedle Dee took it. Also why is everything a disaster for Elidh. Is this an act or is she really this dire . She sounds so ungrateful

Anybody else think she’s pregnant ?
She might be, maybe that's why New York is off! But then if she is , she defs looks like she's hitting the second trimester

Reactions: 4
Is she the only one gifted this , because last year Im
Pretty sure all 3 went at the same time. If so i wonder how tweedle dum and tweedle Dee took it. Also why is everything a disaster for Elidh. Is this an act or is she really this dire . She sounds so ungrateful

She might be, maybe that's why New York is off! But then if she is , she defs looks like she's hitting the second trimester
Yeah they all did go last year 🙄
It's fairly local to me, I won't bother this year though, there's absolutely no need for these nobody's to be #gifted things like this.

Reactions: 4
Same as the sister in law doing an ad for children in need how does that work? Outrageous to take payment for something like that

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Anybody else think she’s pregnant ?
She did a story a few weeks ago addressing this. She had been reading tattle said she’d been getting messages asking if she was pregnant and said she was just bloated, it’s just her shape. I don‘t see her giving up her office/dressing room to make room for a baby.

I think time it’s up for a lot of them and this is why we’re seeing the influx of ads and ad links, they know they’re flogging a dead horse. Especially when they start posting the over the top Xmas decorations when normal people are worrying how long they can have their own Xmas lights on due to energy costs. They are so out of touch with reality and it’ll come back and bite them. The ones like hinch and meldrum who repeatedly post pictures of their log burners roaring away when the majority of families can’t heat their homes is disgusting. They’re so self indulgent and up their own arses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Looks like the sister in law was also there yesterday, same santa grotto on her grid - Absolutely no need for these shopping centres to give freebies away to these online wannabes.
There are families who simply cannot afford Christmas this year who would be much more deserving of a visit to see Santa

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also why is everything a disaster for Elidh. Is this an act or is she really this dire . She sounds so ungrateful
She's just a big drip, everything is an issue for her, she moans all the time and seems a bit dim, I honestly struggle to see how she has a following, i'd nod off watching her

She's just a big drip, everything is an issue for her, she moans all the time and seems a bit dim, I honestly struggle to see how she has a following, i'd nod off watching her
she literally sucks the life out everything.

Haven’t seen her for a while and her video popped up.

She has really piled on the weight recently hasn’t she?

She’s always been ‘bigger’ and boxy shaped but she looks extra boxy!

What kind of area is she from? I always get a Milngavie sounding twang from her voice lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.