Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Charlie is back in hospital. Why did she think it was ok to have him dressed in next to no clothes for the school disco just days after his last stint. She's blaming the weather but surly her antics over Halloween period would have contributed. Ash your families health should be paramount over this look at me look at me I'm the best insta mum approach to parenting your taking . Secondly if Charlie insisted he wanted to be painted blue and dressed in next to nothing just days after being in hospital YOU as the adult/parent need to take control of the situation. And once again I ask is the father that pussy wipped he can't even put his foot down with big maw or does he think it's ok? Also Lauren wtf man how many north face jackets can a person own

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
If he suffers as badly with eczema as she has stated in the past he shouldn’t have had any face paint on him at all

Reactions: 13
Then she's putting up Ella's private text to her! Just get your kids off SM give them some dignity your followers are not your friends . They do not need to see that. Send it to your actual pals your family why do you need validation of complete strangers

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Then she's putting up Ella's private text to her! Just get your kids off SM give them some dignity your followers are not your friends . They do not need to see that. Send it to your actual pals your family why do you need validation of complete strangers
Sharing it advising she is unwell and the next post she is up at the hospital in his bed 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Apparently Charlie is back in hospital. Why did she think it was ok to have him dressed in next to no clothes for the school disco just days after his last stint. She's blaming the weather but surly her antics over Halloween period would have contributed. Ash your families health should be paramount over this look at me look at me I'm the best insta mum approach to parenting your taking . Secondly if Charlie insisted he wanted to be painted blue and dressed in next to nothing just days after being in hospital YOU as the adult/parent need to take control of the situation. And once again I ask is the father that pussy wipped he can't even put his foot down with big maw or does he think it's ok? Also Lauren wtf man how many north face jackets can a person own
Again it’s the Ella show, yes it’s lovely she cares about her brother but stop making him being in hospital about her, again! She needs to stop with all the wax melts, febreeze, watch her cleaning products, what he’s eating. He’s obviously having a really tough time immune wise and her cheap candles burning constantly from H&M won‘t help his asthma or his eczema. Diet is a huge factor with eczema too, the wee boys immune system is crying out for help here, she needs to forget instagram and pay attention. What makes me think wtf, between playing dress up as mean girls then painting her face, did she not notice he was ill, or was dressing up for her podcast more important?

What was her face meant to be anyway, a lion? a skeleton? I’ve never saw a sugar skull face paint in that weird colour before 😂 but carry on ash as long as it blends in with the neutral tones or is blue 😂

Meant b&m not H&M 😂

Sharing it advising she is unwell and the next post she is up at the hospital in his bed 🤔
If Ella is ill, she shouldn’t be anyway near him never mind In a children’s ward, aargh, her irresponsibility really boils my piss!! She has no consideration for other patients.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
just me or should Ella not even have a phone?? She’s 7?

Also the video of her in the hospital bed, trying not to smirk cause the camera is on her and she knows it… it’s not her fault (obvs) but it’s so frustrating the way she’s being raised!! When I was younger if one of my siblings was in hospital I never went to visit them (as a nurse a hospital isn’t a place for kids unless they’re the inpatient no matter what kind of ward) but it definitely wasn’t made to be about me. It’s so sad how these kids are raised to be content.

• Heart
just me or should Ella not even have a phone?? She’s 7?
I have a feeling it’s not a phone but a wee watch or something? Like I’m
Sure she done an ad for it before and you can normally pre set numbers of family for kids to be able to contact so not like a normal phone needs to be done via a parents app

Reactions: 3
Why does she have her in a hospital when she just said she’s unwell ?!?!? Wtf is her problem. So god damn selfish there are other kids in that hospital never mind her own. She’s a twit

i saw that and thought how sad shes sharing ellas text messages to the whole of insta .I just want to tell all these oversharing instabegs to take a moment.Imagine youre 7 years old again and think about your parents sharing every detail of what happened during your childhood online in todays world . The illness',everything you did it at school,every holiday,birthday,you sleeping,your bedroom,what toys you owned ,what you ate ,you in the bath,your private conversations with them etc etc
then just think about how the idea of that makes you feel now and how that might make your kids feel when theyre adults.Stop normalising it ,cos it aint normal!

Why does she have her in a hospital when she just said she’s unwell ?!?!? Wtf is her problem. So god damn selfish there are other kids in that hospital never mind her own. She’s a twit
I was wondering the same .I thought it was bleeping basic decency to not bring yourself or a child into hospital to visit if you/theyre ill

• Heart
i saw that and thought how sad shes sharing ellas text messages to the whole of insta .I just want to tell all these oversharing instabegs to take a moment.Imagine youre 7 years old again and think about your parents sharing every detail of what happened during your childhood online in todays world . The illness',everything you did it at school,every holiday,birthday,you sleeping,your bedroom,what toys you owned ,what you ate ,you in the bath,your private conversations with them etc etc
then just think about how the idea of that makes you feel now and how that might make your kids feel when theyre adults.Stop normalising it ,cos it aint normal!

I was wondering the same .I thought it was bleeping basic decency to not bring yourself or a child into hospital to visit if you/theyre ill
She just needs to log out of Instagram and concentrate on her wee boy .

Reactions: 2
She just needs to log out of Instagram and concentrate on her wee boy .
I get it can get quite lonely and boring in hospital ,ive done many stints with my own child for weeks here and there ,over xmas and new year ,all through covid times etc so i get the need to interact with people via your phone .Like you say though just log out of insta , stop posting your poorly child ,strangers dont need to know .Text your friends ash ,keep your kids offline

Why can’t the poor boy just have a few days at home to recover after another hospital stint, especially out in the cold weather

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is this not a few times she's been late for school now and they've only been back since August? She lives just up the road and all she has to do is gad about shopping and hoovering but can't get her weans to school on time. I'm a teacher, what if I decided I couldn't be arsed getting up on time tomorrow?
As for the homework, the point is to do it every night, make good habits not rush through it all on a Monday night. She really is thick as mince and a disgrace of a parent. All in for the Halloween parties and fireworks but not the important, life skills building tasks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.