Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do those children ever wear colour? Their clothes are soo boring. Let them be kids and get the bloody phone out their faces!!
I don’t think I’ve ever seen those children with any clothes on that aren’t neutral or muted tones. Even their bedrooms are the same, boring and bland

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Must hand to Elidh n Lauren cos they let there kids dress up in wee cute costumes . Unlike the wannabe star of the show big maw

Reactions: 8
God, they're a right pair of porkers. I know they're kids but jeeze, she needs to stop giving them endless junk food. It's constant! They are both clearly overweight and it will only lead to health problems later in life.

Reactions: 12
God, they're a right pair of porkers. I know they're kids but jeeze, she needs to stop giving them endless junk food. It's constant! They are both clearly overweight and it will only lead to health problems later in life.
Look at Fra and Ash they parents and kids looks so bloated

Reactions: 6
So the last couple of years big mama and Eilidh have been gifted days at Arnprior pumpkin patch, doesn’t look as if they got them this year so it just supermarket pumpkins

Reactions: 9
Forced reel with Charlie ✔
Back to the blatant favouritism ✔

Firstly I would never post a pic with the caption “my loves”, but if I did, I would include both my kids. She honestly makes me sick the way she leaves that wee boy out.
When I saw that, I had exactly the same thought. She shouldn’t be writing that when her other child isn’t in the photo. We can all see she favours Ella.

Reactions: 6
Forced reel with Charlie ✔
Back to the blatant favouritism ✔

Firstly I would never post a pic with the caption “my loves”, but if I did, I would include both my kids. She honestly makes me sick the way she leaves that wee boy out.
The one with kids dancing was sad. Like wee performing monkeys looking to there mum for direction

So the last couple of years big mama and Eilidh have been gifted days at Arnprior pumpkin patch, doesn’t look as if they got them this year so it just supermarket pumpkins
Just goes to show they don't rate it. If they did and it was great memory making fun day out . Wouldn't they just take the kids anyway? Also maybe it's a sign that companies will realise people like them actually have zero influence

Reactions: 5
I was thinking this? Very strange she must be raging ! Lauren was there but not sure if that was gifted or not ? Unless they’re going tomorrow? But she could have taken them anywhere !! She’s a cheap boring money grabbing woman

Reactions: 4
I was thinking this? Very strange she must be raging ! Lauren was there but not sure if that was gifted or not ? Unless they’re going tomorrow? But she could have taken them anywhere !! She’s a cheap boring money grabbing woman
They'll be fishing for Santa's grotto freebies soon. I don't think Lauren's was gifted as she literally has zero pull.

The one with kids dancing was sad. Like wee performing monkeys looking to there mum for direction

Just goes to show they don't rate it. If they did and it was great memory making fun day out . Wouldn't they just take the kids anyway? Also maybe it's a sign that companies will realise people like them actually have zero influence
It's like 9pound for a car ticket. Not an expensive day out at all x

Reactions: 1
She is MASSIVE. She’s an 18/20 all day long. How on earth can she seriously claim to be a size 12/14?! It’s just ludicrous.
I just seen that jeezoo! What an actual bare faced liar. She will soon start her new year new me shite!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.