Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she'd gone very quiet about it all! She was asking for recommendations of where to go what to eat etc and talking about what to wear there then it all fell silent so I wondered if something was happening, do you know why?
It said on the podcast incase Charlie ends up unwell while away

Reactions: 1
I didn’t think she’d ever give something up for content and she could have dined out on New York all those fluffy hats and leather leggings etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Probably partly due to Charlie and partly due to the fact no one took the bait and offered her any New York freebies. The full Dubai trip excursions and all was an ad. When she's home she never takes the kids any where substantial unless it's an add. They never even took the kids pumpkin picking even though she lives for autumn. In short they probably can't actually afford the trip.

Probably partly due to Charlie and partly due to the fact no one took the bait and offered her any New York freebies. The full Dubai trip excursions and all was an ad. When she's home she never takes the kids any where substantial unless it's an add. They never even took the kids pumpkin picking even though she lives for autumn. In short they probably can't actually afford the trip. That's why I think she was trying to punt mayonnaise the other day🤣

Aw is NY cancelled!!!!!

Here’s me stocked up in anticipation with cheap sugar laden snacks and overloaded syrupy hot chocolates so I could watch her NY reel. Aw I’m gutted I won’t be able to watch her standing in front of cliche New York attractions, sticking her leg out to the side, the front, then back again, then looking at the ground and then up at the sky, all whilst wearing clothes 3 sizes too small, aw pity that 🥺

I actually feel for poor wee Charlie, he’s got no chance of being the favourite now. I could actually imagine that wee shite Ella doing her best ”be kind” voice “aw don’t worry Charlie, mummy isn’t going to New York anymore incase you get sick”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aw is NY cancelled!!!!!

Here’s me stocked up in anticipation with cheap sugar laden snacks and overloaded syrupy hot chocolates so I could watch her NY reel. Aw I’m gutted I won’t be able to watch her standing in front of cliche New York attractions, sticking her leg out to the side, the front, then back again, then looking at the ground and then up at the sky, all whilst wearing clothes 3 sizes too small, aw pity that 🥺

I actually feel for poor wee Charlie, he’s got no chance of being the favourite now. I could actually imagine that wee shite Ella doing her best ”be kind” voice “aw don’t worry Charlie, mummy isn’t going to New York anymore incase you get sick”
And ash filming it so in years to come she can show us "something to make you smile" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So for anyone who doesn't listen to the podcast, as they left the studio a few weeks back they heard a loud bang and it turns out it was a car crash around the corner. So I done a big of digging and found this photo of them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they said Lauren's car was parked nearby so I understand they might not have been able to leave straight away but WHY are they right up at the van as if they're involved/know the guy?! 🤣🤣🤣 surprised they didn't make a Tik Tok of it. Actually cringing at the 3 of them in that pic

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just watched the thing about the keyboard. Seems that when Charlie shows an interest in something, Big Ash and Ella have to take over. It's all about Me, Me, Me!! So immature and self-obsessed. Hey Ash (I know you read here), when you become a mum, you're supposed to put your kids first. All of your kids (not just the favourite).

• Sad
Reactions: 11
No I'm sorry - the current story where she says she got emotional looking at a biscuit tin that looks like a book 😂🙈 how embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow
More cheap candles being burnt, does she not realise the effect these will be having on Charlies health

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So for anyone who doesn't listen to the podcast, as they left the studio a few weeks back they heard a loud bang and it turns out it was a car crash around the corner. So I done a big of digging and found this photo of them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they said Lauren's car was parked nearby so I understand they might not have been able to leave straight away but WHY are they right up at the van as if they're involved/know the guy?! 🤣🤣🤣 surprised they didn't make a Tik Tok of it. Actually cringing at the 3 of them in that pic
Impressive 👏🤣

The comments on her jumper reel 💀 she never gets it right poor lassy

Reactions: 2
927302BB-5BF3-4228-81DF-CE2BFA8D5131.jpeg

she’s completely missing the point here. “They don’t do you justice” is the persons polite way of saying they make you look like a shed door!!! It’s nothing to do with them not being revealing or figure hugging - although frankly they are ALL pretty figure hugging seeing as they all look too tight on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve noticed she also said Aww when commenting back to girl who said her jumpers didn't suit her, condescending wee shite

• Haha
Comment on her new ‘home bargains chrismtas haul’ is hilarious. And she got like 5 Christmas things then shampoo etc? Hardly a Christmas haul??? A few Christmas bits n bobs she should have called it. If we watched last years haul it’s probably the same crap
she could have just bagged up last years stuff, to make out she's doing a Xmas haul

Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch the xmas haul? About 4 minutes in she’s talking about a canndle and when you smell it, it catches your throat. Also says when you’re burning it, its not as chokey! Her son is frequently hospitalised because of his asthma and she goes and buys this candle ffs 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.