Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's literally black fishing her child , put make up on her by all means if the Jon Bennett Ramsay look floats your boat! But why is the kid 10 shades darker than her actual colour
Right I agree it is a bit much make up for a child but blackfishing? Really? It’s definitely not blackfishing, that is one hella made up over used word these days. The wee girl doesn’t even nearly look like she’s blackfishing, it just looks like a lot of make up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's made Disney look like they were down at M&D's.
Right I agree it is a bit much make up for a child but blackfishing? Really? It’s definitely not blackfishing, that is one hella made up over used word these days. The wee girl doesn’t even nearly look like she’s blackfishing, it just looks like a lot of make up
well as a black woman and a black child when my kid has a dancing show I don't put make up on her to "whiten " her up

well as a black woman and a black child when my kid has a dancing show I don't put make up on her to "whiten " her up
Its offence there's no excuse for it in 2022! These dance companies are teaching young girls that to be beautiful to be worthy you must dye your skin a few shades darker and be caked in make up dressed in skimpy clothing . What the duck has it got to do with dancing? I purposely found a dance school who actively discourages this type of toddlers and tiara's stance

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I showed my husband a picture of her daughter dressed up for her dance comp and he was absolutely horrified!! There is zero excuse for making her look like that. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 6

Its offence there's no excuse for it in 2022! These dance companies are teaching young girls that to be beautiful to be worthy you must dye your skin a few shades darker and be caked in make up dressed in skimpy clothing . What the duck has it got to do with dancing? I purposely found a dance school who actively discourages this type of toddlers and tiara's stance
Still disagree, why does your colour of skin even matter?! Blackfishing isn’t a thing, people make it a thing. If people want to tan & have darker skin there’s nothing wrong with that. People are offended with everything these days. Yes the make up is a bit ott but there’s an easy way of solving that, you just don’t send your kid to a dance school that wears loads of make up to compete
And from your perspective your saying these places are drilling into young kids to be beautiful you need to dye your skin a few shades darker, I understand it should not be like that, but how is that offensive to black people if you are saying they are doing it to feel more beautiful? People (not all) envy black/darker skin hence going for sun beds and fake tan, I have no idea why black people find it offensive?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Still disagree, why does your colour of skin even matter?! Blackfishing isn’t a thing, people make it a thing. If people want to tan & have darker skin there’s nothing wrong with that. People are offended with everything these days. Yes the make up is a bit ott but there’s an easy way of solving that, you just don’t send your kid to a dance school that wears loads of make up to compete
And from your perspective your saying these places are drilling into young kids to be beautiful you need to dye your skin a few shades darker, I understand it should not be like that, but how is that offensive to black people if you are saying they are doing it to feel more beautiful? People (not all) envy black/darker skin hence going for sun beds and fake tan, I have no idea why black people find it offensive?
Unless you’re actually black you don’t have much say in deciding wether or not it’s offensive or not…. Also black people have been ridiculed for centuries because of their skin yet when a white person darkens theirs people glorify it as beautiful. I’m not black but I can definitely see why it’s offensive.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Ella's makeup was awful for the dance competition, its horrific making up young children like that but you could clearly see that every other little girl there was made up the same way so its not that Ash chose it herself, its obviously the dance academy that have made them do that and Ash is enabling them by letting Ella be a part of it.

Ella's makeup was awful for the dance competition, its horrific making up young children like that but you could clearly see that every other little girl there was made up the same way so its not that Ash chose it herself, its obviously the dance academy that have made them do that and Ash is enabling them by letting Ella be a part of it.
just because the other parents do it, doesn’t make it ok. I think it’s absolutely disgusting making a child look like that. There is simply no need.

Reactions: 3
I agree ☝🏼

Reactions: 2
Still no Disney vlog that she said was coming the week after they got home, do you think it hasn't been approved yet? I just can't understand why the company who gifted her it isn't annoyed at her lack of promotion for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

So it’s offensive to wear fake tan in 2022? God give me strength 🤦🏼‍♀️.

• Haha
The swimsuits 😂😂😂😂😂

You can actually tell she hates them! The 2nd one she doesn’t even zoom out and her hair is covering the front because it’s so so so plunging. She mentioned her big chest and large bosom like 20 times. Why not stop spending money on your garden and your house and keeping up with the jones’ and get a reduction!!!

This is what I hate most about influencers. They will literally talk shite for content. Not one of those swimsuits did a single thing for Ash. They all looked far too tight and were all far, far too low cut for someone with bigger boobs. She looked feart to move in them! Why not just be honest and say they arent for her, don't fit well and aren't comfy. Baffles me!

Well I watched that with one eye closed fearing we would get a fanjo shot or a nipple slip.....everything was far too small, she could have made better choices in the correct size which needed to be two or three bigger and that could have been a decent vlog but instead she refuses to accept her actual size and prefers to half show items that are so small they're flossing her arse crack!

Reactions: 5
I say it every time she does a fashion haul- I dunno how she manages to pick the worst looking things for herself 🙈 most of them did look too tight and like they were digging in. Please let her realise that she just needs to buy a 16 or an 18 and be done with it 😂 also you could tell she was terrified to get a side on shot…and I say this as a chubby witch myself 😂

Reactions: 7
Well I watched that with one eye closed fearing we would get a fanjo shot or a nipple slip.....everything was far too small, she could have made better choices in the correct size which needed to be two or three bigger and that could have been a decent vlog but instead she refuses to accept her actual size and prefers to half show items that are so small they're flossing her arse crack!
She should of ‘sized up’ 🙃🙃🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.