Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, those swimsuits look HORRENDOUS!
She’s easily a size 20 but is shoehorning herself into much smaller sizes.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I would say she’s about a 16, she’d maybe need an 18 in some tops since she’s got a big chest but she does seem to squeeze herself into smaller sizes. Said it before- I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her weight and think she looks really good but she picks the worst clothes imaginable in the wrong sizes.

Reactions: 8
Yea, she's bigger than she admits, but she's not even close to a 20 🤨
She has massive boobs, massive tummy & thunder thighs. I’m a similar shape as her - apple & the same height. I’m a lot slimmer though & I take a 14-16. She’s definitely a 20 imo.

Reactions: 6
I would say I think Ash is absolutely gorgeous but do agree she is probably a size 20 (and there's nothing wrong with that but just own it - orrrrr don't mention your 'size' at all!)

Reactions: 7
What's with that latest reel? why does she look like she's snarling as she lip syncs? she looks angry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her latest reel... wtf! I actually can't believe that a 30 year old woman classes this at work. Imagine meeting someone new and them asking what your job is and you describing this haha. Well I film myself in my jammies pretending to sing a song. Man alive haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg now the SIL is at it too….the most horrific clothes hauls…surely people don’t see these and actually buy the clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I ask summit a wee bit nasty... why does her daughter have Chinese looking eyes?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is baking soda in the bath not like a standard, well-known treatment for chicken pox. Hardly a groundbreaking 'hack'.....🙄

Reactions: 5
Why does the SIL keep sharing that video of her scaring her partner. He is literally picking his nose in it ffs 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Is she getting low on funds? she's started vlogging again and her stories today are mainly affiliate links

Reactions: 3
No doubt she'll get gifted two full school uniforms for both kids, how refreshing would it be Ash if you find the add then decided to donate them to perhaps a family who couldn't afford to get there kids new school clothes this year.

*film

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.