Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ash keeps saying it's a dream etc to be at WDW, hasn't she ever considered saving up and just going. Like millions of other people do, instead of waiting to be gifted it. What a scrounger

Reactions: 15
Said it before, will say it again.....why does she lie about her size? sad fact is they all look bloated and on the heavy side, why doesn't she embrace plus size fashion? She'd probably get a lot more followers, saying that.....and im not body shaming here but those poor kids are heading in the wrong direction weight wise, she needs to wise up and stop with all the junk and treats, I speak from experience here, my son is prone to weight gain, he's had times where he's looked a little bulky so I rein in the snacks, offer loads of fruit, veggies sticks, yogurts, chicken etc and it's really helped, she needs to take action now before it's too late.

ash.png

Reactions: 12
Absolutely. She needs to watch things for all of them.

Said it before, will say it again.....why does she lie about her size? sad fact is they all look bloated and on the heavy side, why doesn't she embrace plus size fashion? She'd probably get a lot more followers, saying that.....and im not body shaming here but those poor kids are heading in the wrong direction weight wise, she needs to wise up and stop with all the junk and treats, I speak from experience here, my son is prone to weight gain, he's had times where he's looked a little bulky so I rein in the snacks, offer loads of fruit, veggies sticks, yogurts, chicken etc and it's really helped, she needs to take action now before it's too late.

View attachment 1320886

Reactions: 3
Her pictures are so dull considering she's at Disneyworld, it's all abut the angles and soft focus, not too close up, pose after pose. Never seen anyone's Disney trip looks so bland and boring. She must be terrified of a natural picture in case she doesn't look as perfect as she'd like to, what a way to live. We've been to Disney Florida and all our pictures are vibrant and full of fun, you can't really fail to take a good picture there as it's all so colourful and themed yet hers look meh at best.

Reactions: 13
No wonder those kids are big 😳 they're what- 7 and 5 and going in a pram? I understand it's a long, hot day for them, but a 7 year old should not be in a pushchair. End of.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She seems really awkward and almost uncomfortable in Louise Pentlands Disney vlog

She has been home since the weekend and is still posting disney content only, why is she not posting her regular nonsense 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She's giving out duff info already, she states that it's like an all inclusive holiday as you're only really paying for things in the gift shop, this is not true at all, maybe yes when the free dining plan was available but now it's dining credit pre loaded onto a card it's nowhere near enough, she mentions £1200 but that's only if you stay at the deluxe resorts (it's a fair bit less for moderate and value) and even then that's per room not per person, considering the average cost of a character meal was around $170-$200 for four of us when we were there and a quick service burger and fries lunch was $60-$70 the credit offered will not last very long so you will totally need to be buying lots more drinks, snacks and meals.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah I’m sure he’s already 5 so he will be going this year. Eilidhs son will be a mount or 2 from turning 6 when he starts! There must have been moderate to serious concerns if they’ve allowed such a deferral.

Reactions: 6
Her Disney vlog is coming "next week" what crappy service she's giving the company who gave her a free luxury holiday considering all the others were doing numerous stories daily and some have vlogs out already, is she lazy or just clueless?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.