Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's got the tit shoe collab 😂 i've seen a few z list influencers doing the same, horrid over priced shoes! The outfits are styled terribly, she looks like she's about to head out on a fishing boat for the day in this hat....

ash.png

raiding the lost property box for an outfit......

ash.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
What is that new reel??? :oops: she looks like she's pissed and bouncing off the walls

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See eilidh doesn’t value her sons safety 🤯 PUT A BLOODY HELMET ON HIM

• Wow
Reactions: 7
See eilidh doesn’t value her sons safety 🤯 PUT A BLOODY HELMET ON HIM
I don’t think she’s ever valued her sons safety, ever since they’ve been babies she’s been leaving them unattended so she can make vlogs, she doesn’t even hide it. Ash annoys the tit out of me, especially with her blatant favouritism and exploitation of her daughter but I’m surprised Eilidh doesn’t have a thread on here, in fact why she’s even got a following surprises me, she totally loves herself but is as dull as dish water.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s ever valued her sons safety, ever since they’ve been babies she’s been leaving them unattended so she can make vlogs, she doesn’t even hide it. Ash annoys the tit out of me, especially with her blatant favouritism and exploitation of her daughter but I’m surprised Eilidh doesn’t have a thread on here, in fact why she’s even got a following surprises me, she totally loves herself but is as dull as dish water.
I’m not sure if this is how you link it but she does have a thread

Reactions: 3
Eilidh defo not valuing her son's safety, face plastered all over internet for all to see and a school bag with his name across the back of it 😦😦😦 horrified. How stupid can you be?!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Eilidh defo not valuing her son's safety, face plastered all over internet for all to see and a school bag with his name across the back of it 😦😦😦 horrified. How stupid can you be?!
Exactly this. Surely it's common sense not to have their name all over outwardly visible things like that. As well as all the readily available info online about them. Eejits!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.