Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her hubby not a police officer? Their holidays can be wild and happen/not happen depending on court cases etc so he may have had annual leave but they may have booked it last minute. Just to give her the benefit of the doubt!

I wondered this too
In scotland you don't get fined for taken kids out of school

Reactions: 1
I honestly can’t believe the outfits she was wearing parading about 🤣🫣. Play suits - wit is wrong with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me who finds it unnecessary for her having the kids do a voice over on these videos -
Hope she is putting their earnings into an account for them 👀

Reactions: 7
Well what a waste that free Disney holiday was on her! she's hardly given any info and some of what she did give was inaccurate, she can't even be arsed to get a vlog up about it despite being back a week, I hope the company who dished out the freebie notice this and don't use her again.

Reactions: 8
Complaining about stuff going missing from a suitcase. Rule number 1 of travel: don’t put your valuables in your hold baggage

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has this family never travelled before ?!? I am gobsmacked !!!! Why would anyone with even 1/2 a brain think it’s a good idea to put anything of sentimental value, especially jewellery worth £500 !?! and expensive gifts in hold luggage ?? Trans Atlantic flights in particular are notorious for being opened and pilfered. If her man wasn’t a police officer this would stink of an insurance job

Reactions: 10
People have told her not to put a lock on her case? I have never heard that in my life wtf. No lock and lots of valuables in her case, blooming deserves to get them nicked what an actual idiot

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So she didn't do any research on how much personal allowance (£390) you have bringing in goods from the US to the UK??? what a neddy! although im pretty sure if that was what happened they'd have left a customs note in there, our cases got searched by US customs and we had a note left in them saying they'd been searched, nothing was missing and all our valuables were in our hand luggage anyway

See shes now jumping on the #midsize trend on tiktok. Nearly getting honest there Ash #plussize

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's literally black fishing her child , put make up on her by all means if the Jon Bennett Ramsay look floats your boat! But why is the kid 10 shades darker than her actual colour

• Wow
Reactions: 4
STILL no Disney vlog, bleeping shameful when you were give a FREE holiday you inept lazy mare

• Angry
Reactions: 9
People have told her not to put a lock on her case? I have never heard that in my life wtf. No lock and lots of valuables in her case, blooming deserves to get them nicked what an actual idiot
Tbf to her on this i have heard of this , my friend had hers cut off at the airport going through customs she was told that at the airport there was a chance it would happen ,,, she was also very smart and clever ,,, all valuables were in her hand luggage ,,, so aye hell mend ye ash 😊

Reactions: 1
The problem here is that she didn't shell out for a TSA approved lock. That way, there's at least *some* trace of who has been in your case, as they can only be opened by a special master code that the relevant people have access to. Without a lock, it could have been anyone. With a standard lock, it could have been cut off.

She took a free holiday but didn't want to spend £15 quid on the proper locks. Dick head.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.