Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
33115B32-E860-4DC8-B584-AE27064BD345.jpeg

I genuinely do not understand how she can dress like this, and thinks it looks good? Those jeans are far too small on her, you can see her fanny flaps and her huge fat gut - it looks awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's going to need a sponsorship with Canesten after wearing those jeans

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know she insists on showing that part of her a lot, in clothes that are too small. Not flattering in the slightest. That outfit doesn't even go. I don't think she's pregnant

Reactions: 6
Listened to the podcast today and I think the comment about a major change to a room being too obvious was just a joke/dig that Ash is never happy with what she has and is always wanting to change/upgrade her house. Defo don't think she is pregnant

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.