Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids are kids for such a short period of time, why would you want to take that away from
Them just to live out your pathetic fantasy of being famous.

Reactions: 6
She is loosing followers pretty rapidly over the last week or so
2023 has got to be the year these mum vloggers or what ever they call them selfs become a thing of the past .

2023 has got to be the year these mum vloggers or what ever they call them selfs become a thing of the past .
Future predictions
Ash will become Torrance's answer to Kris Jenner trying to push Ella's career on stage and screen

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she got that heated hair curler for Ella. Her hair is going to be wrecked.
She really is pushing her to grow up . This whole she's my bestie crap. No she's your CHILD, you having a loving nurturing relationship with her. Teach her wholesome values. Teach her beauty is only skin deep and how to be happy with out materialism . She's turning her in to a mini me. Ash hen your a train wreck your self . Yo-yo dieter self diagnosed adhd willing to do anything for a quick buck . When does she have one to one days with Charlie ? Poor boy is a prop that's only pulled out when he's sick . The only one to one time she has with him is when he's up the Royal . Also she never ever mentions Ella is away out with just dad, or even both kids . It's like she always needs to be star of the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Remind you of anyone?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Extremely!!!!! I know their 3 daughters all go to the same dance school so could be related to that but surely the dads or grandparents could have taken them?
Surely Charlie could have been there, very strange indeed, looks like big mama was having a couch day not as if they had anything else on

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They were there. You can see Ella during the "birthday boy" parade on Eilidhs story, and she's in the next story too. Didn't see Charlie though

Nobody asked Elidh about the crap party bags. Man she throws a shite kids bday party .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the ‘pod’ cringe honestly, the assumptions one they did, there was one along the lines of Eilidh and Lauren don’t get on and they were like yeah that’s true and then brushed over it and moved on. I found it very odd to openly admit that on a podcast where the entire basis is a friends group chat🤣 although since then I do feel they have tried harden to hide their distain for one another. Don’t judge me for listening! Sometimes there’s funny bits and I actually do really like Eilidh in a lot of ways. It’s painful listening to Ash talking over the top of the other 2 trying to be the star of the show and sometimes I physically cringe at how thick they come across when they discuss recent topics. They are a very odd little threesome.

Reactions: 7
On the ‘pod’ cringe honestly, the assumptions one they did, there was one along the lines of Eilidh and Lauren don’t get on and they were like yeah that’s true and then brushed over it and moved on. I found it very odd to openly admit that on a podcast where the entire basis is a friends group chat🤣 although since then I do feel they have tried harden to hide their distain for one another. Don’t judge me for listening! Sometimes there’s funny bits and I actually do really like Eilidh in a lot of ways. It’s painful listening to Ash talking over the top of the other 2 trying to be the star of the show and sometimes I physically cringe at how thick they come across when they discuss recent topics. They are a very odd little threesome.
Last weeks episode was cringe to listen to. Ash saying she has decided to give the kids 2 free passes a year where if they can't be bothered going to school they can cash it in twice a year. Them saying they will allow the kids to drink at a young age so they can be the cool parents and the kids won't rebel as much. That's just a couple of examples - last weeks podcast was a car crash

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Last weeks episode was cringe to listen to. Ash saying she has decided to give the kids 2 free passes a year where if they can't be bothered going to school they can cash it in twice a year. Them saying they will allow the kids to drink at a young age so they can be the cool parents and the kids won't rebel as much. That's just a couple of examples - last weeks podcast was a car crash
There parenting advice is horrific maybe that's why they quickly went from a mum chat to just a girls chatting . I get a feeling Ash is preggers . On the pod they made predictions and one of Ash's ones was dramatically changing the usage of a room elidh then quickly said to Lauren no don't say that it's to obvious .

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think so aswell, that will be why they didn’t go to new york and why she is currently
posting old scan pics and bump pics

Reactions: 7
There parenting advice is horrific maybe that's why they quickly went from a mum chat to just a girls chatting . I get a feeling Ash is preggers . On the pod they made predictions and one of Ash's ones was dramatically changing the usage of a room elidh then quickly said to Lauren no don't say that it's to obvious .
I've been wondering for a while if she was pregnant, the Wednesday dance reel she did with Ella shows a very round stomach but she did that moan on her stories around November saying people were asking if she was pregnant but it was just her bloated stomach, not sure if she was bluffing maybe to put people off the scent but her stomach sure does look like a bump so it was easy to see why people were asking

Reactions: 4
Randomly uploading scan/bump pics from before .. defo preggers!

And it would explain why she hasn't jumped on the usual January diet bandwagon

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.