Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pose on the latest grid post is ridiculous, has she edited her legs? they just look odd and so very out of proportion to her upper half

Reactions: 7
on the latest pod , she said she let Ella watch Wednesday on Netflix . I'm sorry but why would you let a young child watch a show with adult themes? Is this the norm or am I am old fashioned mum. My 7 year old would be petrified

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
on the latest pod , she said she let Ella watch Wednesday on Netflix . I'm sorry but why would you let a young child watch a show with adult themes? Is this the norm or am I am old fashioned mum. My 7 year old would be petrified
Because she's not a regular mom, she's a cool mom!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Any one else notice how casually they joke about taking coke ok the pod . May be there partial to wee bit of coco . Also ash has a strange obsession with her bro .

Never post on here but i cannot believe she has been sent to disneyland paris now, she makes me so bloody angry!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s an absolute c*nt, doesn’t deserve another Disney trip! I saved for a whole year to go for a weekend, was so worth it for my daughter but she doesn’t know the meaning of hard work she just exploits her kids online and gets everything for free 😬😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She didn’t even do the proper videos for the Florida trip so how on earth she got this for free is beyond me!
Taking the kids out of school yet again

• Angry
Reactions: 12
what a joke! she did crap content from her free Florida trip, still waiting for the vlogs she said were coming soon, she looked awkward and out of place in the other people on the gifted trips vlogs, I thought she would have realised these things are not for her but nope she accepted a DLP freebie, such a scrounger as she gives so little in return.

I’m honestly now taking a stance and refusing to book anything with these holiday companies that are always giving freebies to these unemployed wasters. These trips could be gifted to families who are in need or are really going through hard times. I know I would definitely give a business my hard earned money if I could see them doing some good with their pr.

But nah, I’m finished, why should I scrimp and save to go on holiday when these influencers, who have nothing to give to society at all, are constantly handed freebies and are regularly taking their kids out of school. If that was any other child they’d be getting spoken to, but these arseholes don’t seem to value their kids educations at all and repeatedly do it.

Charlie looks like hes crashed the grid photo and as per it’s all about Ella, parent of the year right there. What’s the bets he’ll end up ill again after this trip.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Have u seen the tik toks lol. That's probably why they really cancelled New York then....

Also DLP is absolutely baltic this time of year as in need thermals and layers etc, I highly doubt she's thought about that for poor Charlie

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but Ella is not a good looking child at all. She was a cute baby but that cuteness faded. I know people will say not to comment on a child’s looks but if Ash think Ella is going to turn out to be a model or tv star she’s really in for a shock. Ella’s precociousness & teenager vibe just makes her look worse.

Reactions: 15
Didn’t want to go to NY cause Charlie would get unwell but will take them both out of school to be outside in the freezing cold cause it’s free ??? She’s a scrounging cow

• Angry
Reactions: 18
She never showed much of her #gifted Florida trip it will be the same for this one. Any other influencers there?

Reactions: 4
The Florida trip was odd, we found out the requirements as another influencer out there at the same time (Lousie Pentland if I remember correctly) mentioned it on her stories, it was something like two stories per day minimum yet Ash hardly did any despite being on the same trip with a group of mum influencers, she also said a vlog was coming the week after she got back but has never put one out, i've always thought it was iffy, it's like something changed mid way through the collab, all very odd. She also looked like a fish out of water with the group in other peoples footage.

Reactions: 3
I wish she would be more transparent. Like talk about what happened to the Florida vlogs etc or say like yes I’m taking them out of school but it’s a free trip to Disney land Paris wouldnt you. You know just be more open and real??? She is living in fantasy land and thinks she’s a legend

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.