Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids miss a lot of school, with free trips , sickness and there mum giving them duvet days

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand her lack of content on these gifted trips - i see alot of people who go to the likes of Disney. Film bits of their day and edit that night and post that evening or the next morning.
It is literally their job to sell these places hence the free trip. But she never shows things to their full potential or explains how they work etc?
How she gets them i will never know, but i do think that was all a last minute rushed trip. Especially with them just sorting Charlies passport last week

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand her lack of content on these gifted trips - i see alot of people who go to the likes of Disney. Film bits of their day and edit that night and post that evening or the next morning.
It is literally their job to sell these places hence the free trip. But she never shows things to their full potential or explains how they work etc?
How she gets them i will never know, but i do think that was all a last minute rushed trip. Especially with them just sorting Charlies passport last week
Youre totally right. Its just all "aesthetic" shots for the gram

Reactions: 2
Maybe I’m old fashioned but I believe in teaching my kids that you don’t get anything for free in life, and you should work hard. Ash is teaching her children the complete opposite. Don’t want to go to school, that’s ok! Holidays more important than school, that’s right kids! Getting things for free that others could only dream of affording, that’s ok kids because mummy does a couple of embarrassing reels a few times a month so we have earned it!!
Ahhh she makes my blood boil! And don’t even get me started on that dance with Ella!!!! She is not you, she is not a mini uou and she is not your best friend. Get a life Ash!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There is literally no promotion of this place by her. Why are these places gifting it? Its literally just like anyones holiday pics. At least she'll get double content tho. First DLP then wee Charlies next hospital admission from being trawled round in the freezing cold for days 🙄

Reactions: 8
I know she’s hardly shown a thing? What Disney cafes did they eat in? What rides did they go on etc etc etc
its funny becuase i see all these 'influencers' gifted these free dlp trips and yet i am no more clued up on dlp than i was before . (only been once as a kid) .From what i see these begs post there is a castle and people wear minnie mouse ears.
Thats it.Thats the content.The companies that gift these cranks are a joke! i would never book with them and it puts me off taking my kids there

Reactions: 11
That “castle picture hack” isn’t really a hack though is it, just a bit of common sense really

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's on disneyparksuk insta stories, she sounds so wooden, clearly reading from a script, I was cringing for her watching it, total shambles.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now the sob story on the issue with the Charlies passport.
if this woman had a brain she would be dangerous. Pity the passport came through in time, she would have had to miss a FREEBIE 😂🤣.

Just noted that Mrs Meldrum has also taken her kids out of school during term time and had a rant on Insta about negative feedback. These two are like two peas in a pod.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
if this woman had a brain she would be dangerous. Pity the passport came through in time, she would have had to miss a FREEBIE 😂🤣.

Just noted that Mrs Meldrum has also taken her kids out of school during term time and had a rant on Insta about negative feedback. These two are like two peas in a pod.
Aye but Mrs Meldrum's kids no lying up the royal every month

Reactions: 3

She'd probably have left poor Charlie at home and her and Ella would have went to make their bestie content 🙄

She'd probably have left poor Charlie at home and her and Ella would have went to make their bestie content 🙄
She would have been aswell doin that, Ella's the main character in it all, Charlie is just an extra. Even the video of them arriving at park its only Ella. Youd never do that if you jad two kids

• Sad
I don’t know if you follow Robyn Ferguson but she’s in Disney in Florida and she’s videos everything it’s great. What she’s drank, ate, rides etc, big mama should have a look at hers. She’s not even getting paid to do it she just loves it there

Reactions: 3
DISCLAIMER: I'm only saying this because if this constant push of Ella that btw she has being doing since the kids was a baby .

ella is not even cute in terms of being a commercially photogenic . Aye every mum thinks there wean is gorgeous but it's so obvious how she eyeing up a carer for the wee girl

Reactions: 12
The DLP vlog should have ad in the title to clearly show what it is before people click on it, tut tut ash, the ASA is watching ;)

• Angry
New to this thread so genuine question.. why in the DLP video is there some clips with Charlie in a buggy/wheelchair then cuts to other clips of him walking and running around? I know he has issues with his asthma, so I thought maybe that but it would be the entire time in the cold and also you wouldn’t take him if it made him so breathless he couldn’t physically walk, so wondered if anyone else knew!

• Wow
New to this thread so genuine question.. why in the DLP video is there some clips with Charlie in a buggy/wheelchair then cuts to other clips of him walking and running around? I know he has issues with his asthma, so I thought maybe that but it would be the entire time in the cold and also you wouldn’t take him if it made him so breathless he couldn’t physically walk, so wondered if anyone else knew!
At one point Ella was in the pushchair. Wtf?
A bit of bloody exercise might get rid of some of the chubb from both kids!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.