Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've got no brand or business loyalty they go where ever there os the chance of a freebie. Look at Elidh been using that hair dressers on the west end as soon as the freebie ran out she's switched to somewhere local. But yet that salon she was promoting was the the best thing since sliced bread .

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She's self diagnosed via TikTok

I'm sorry but see this new hair look who's telling her it's a good idea it's ageing her about 10 year. She looks like Fra's maw! I don't get it.
I missed this self diagnosis, so how exactly has she come to this conclusion??

Reactions: 3
It'll take more than a pillowcase 🤣 Charlie unwell again - shock! She does nothing to let him recover

She looks awful, literally like a 65 year old granny lol. What's the need for all that makeup when sitting in your jammies?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It’s epidemic about influencers didn’t you know 😂
How the hell can she diagnose herself with ADHD via TikTok.
Its extremely dangerous for an ”influencer” to come out and say this without proper medical diagnosis being involved. These influencers have people stupid enough to hang on their every word and will start diagnosing themselves. She is extremely irresponsible.

Reactions: 5
That shopping reel is truly awful!! Ella is 8, she needs to remember that. It makes Ella come across as so arrogant and up herself, which isn’t right for a wee girl.

That shopping reel is truly awful!! Ella is 8, she needs to remember that. It makes Ella come across as so arrogant and up herself, which isn’t right for a wee girl.
It's so cringe, clearly heavily directed by Ash and not natural at all, the way Ella is stomping and pouting is awful, let her be a child FFS, sad to say but she's making her insufferable

Reactions: 9
I know everyone thinks there child is perfect but I find it bizarre when they almost gloat like oh she's so beautiful, such a dream etc. She really isn't. She's a plain Jane, absolutely nothing special and being pimped out. Nothing beautiful or dreamy about it

Reactions: 11
I think she is desperate for Ella to be picked up for modelling or to be some sort of child star. She would love for Ella's vids to go viral. And k wouldn't be surprised if Ella launched a social media carer very soon. I agree with the comments. She doesn't have the look or star power. She's not cute anymore . And comes across just as obnoxious as her maw. Which is her mums doing , it's not the little girls fault at all

• Heart
I don't think there is one thing about her that makes her stand out, quite the opposite actually. And she looks nothing like ash either

Not even 8 yet, i would be truly mortified if my daughter behaved like that. She has ruined that wee girl

Reactions: 11
Shes turned Ella into a precocious little tit. She’s a normal unremarkable kid - there’s NOTHING remotely interesting nor special about her. She’s nothing to look at, she’s a chubby wee kid, she’s just an accessory for Ash to live vicariously through. Ash is DESPERATE for Ella to be noticed and to be some sort of “star”
- im surprised shes not got her into child modelling or acting.

Reactions: 17
I dont think she is anything special for modelling or acting tbh. Doubt anyone would entertain her. I have a girl around the same age and I couldn't wish she was more different to Ella if I tried, can't believe the things she puts out for strangers to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.