Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eilidh was called out for her recent B&M haul and she didn’t like it. So much tat but can’t see the error of her ways and tried to say it’s sustainable 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What about the Christmas Day outfit for Charlie? Let the poor boy wear fun Christmas clothes and be comfy!! The clothes she picks are so boring 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What about that photo this morning? That’s not a “morning photo” Ella’s hair looks as if it’s been washed, dried and straightened and Charlie’s has been fixed for the picture too? Not buying it Ash

What about that photo this morning? That’s not a “morning photo” Ella’s hair looks as if it’s been washed, dried and straightened and Charlie’s has been fixed for the picture too? Not buying it Ash
Also think both kids just look so unhealthy

Reactions: 8
A couple of days ago she posted on her stories presents she had bought for her "nephews". She's only got the 1 on her side, so does that mean they're back in contact with his side?

Reactions: 1
Yeh I'm sure she said nephew's. I thought Fra only had one brother who's kid is the same age as her's . Btw some body get Elidh of insta man she's ruining Christmas. Good grief this woman is DEPRESSING

Yeh I'm sure she said nephew's. I thought Fra only had one brother who's kid is the same age as her's . Btw some body get Elidh of insta man she's ruining Christmas. Good grief this woman is DEPRESSING
Correction his brother has 2 boys so aye . Looks like big maw ice queen could have melted .

Last edited:
Btw some body get Elidh of insta man she's ruining Christmas. Good grief this woman is DEPRESSING

isn't she just? I honestly have no idea how she has a following, everything is a dilemma for her, she can't seem to function without constantly moaning and making a huge deal over the smallest things, she's soooo boring and like you say depressing to watch, so much so even her own thread has tumbleweed blowing through it 😂

Reactions: 7
A couple of days ago she posted on her stories presents she had bought for her "nephews". She's only got the 1 on her side, so does that mean they're back in contact with his side?
I thought she had bought 2 aftershaves one for Lauren’s boy and one for Charlie, she has 3 perfumes for the girls (Ella and Lauren’s 2). She went onto say that Ella and Charlie douse themselves everyday when they’re going out so I just presumed one of the aftershaves is for Charlie. And on that note why the duck are kids that age dousing themselves in aftershave and perfume when they’re going to school everyday. LET THEM BE KIDS YOU ABSOLUTE WEAPON!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She's been awfy quiet the past two days...
Didn't she say she was doing vlogmas? Im sure on her stories the other day she said she had a vlog due that night but nothing has appeared since day one

I’m sure I saw something yesterday morning about going to London, if she was flying she would have got caught up in the Glasgow airport lockdown, what a shame
I wonder if she was going to the Christmas lunch at the ivy for the brand that has taken over channel mum since it went bust, a few other vloggers were there yesterday, I was surprised to see Ash wasn't there

Didn't she say she was doing vlogmas? Im sure on her stories the other day she said she had a vlog due that night but nothing has appeared since day one

I wonder if she was going to the Christmas lunch at the ivy for the brand that has taken over channel mum since it went bust, a few other vloggers were there yesterday, I was surprised to see Ash wasn't there
She was there, i am sure i saw another persons stories yesterday and big ash was there reading out her cracker joke

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.