Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of cheese 😳 dear lord
Can predict it right now . In Jan she'll do a post where she'll be wearing gym gear and a cap . With the sleeves of top pulled over her hands . Holding a water bottle spouting new year new me crap . She'll probs do an add for hello fresh round about this time by Easter she'll be aff it . And will be posting her Easter bakes 😴

A video of hers popped up on my YouTube going back when her kids were young babies and she looked good for a new mum with two babies .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A video of hers popped up on my YouTube going back when her kids were young babies and she looked good for a new mum with two babies .
she really really did. they went to London was Charlie was wee and I remember being quite envious of how she looked as I looked like a midden at the time 🤣

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again,… I hate commenting on her looks cos I actually think she’s lovely looking. But thedifference is that between her and other people she has all the time in the world to go to the gym. She doesn’t bleeping work! It makes me so mad that most people, retail workers, nurses, hairdressers have to just grab what they can to eat and go in between 12 hour shifts. She has all the time in the world to meal prep healthy nutritional food and work out and yet doesn’t do it?? Which is just sheer laziness in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
There is literally no excuse for her being so overweight. She doesnt work, shes home all day every single day. She could be out walking, out at the gym or swimming or at classes during the day or doing exercise at home etc and she has the time & resources to cook healthy food for herself & the family. Shes just lazy and looking at the kids and at Fraser lately it looks like the whole lot of them need a boot up the arse in terms of diet/exercise/health etc.

Reactions: 6
There is literally no excuse for her being so overweight. She doesnt work, shes home all day every single day. She could be out walking, out at the gym or swimming or at classes during the day or doing exercise at home etc and she has the time & resources to cook healthy food for herself & the family. Shes just lazy and looking at the kids and at Fraser lately it looks like the whole lot of them need a boot up the arse in terms of diet/exercise/health etc.
The thing is it would be such good 💫CoNtEnT💫 which is literally her job!!!

Reactions: 3
ages ago she was talking about getting a breast reduction, I wonder if she’s still going to do that

Reactions: 1
ages ago she was talking about getting a breast reduction, I wonder if she’s still going to do that
She might go for the full shebang mummy make over

Last year when she started posting about the cold water therapy I thought wow she seen the light. But it last what a month . And she was back to pound shop hauls . It's lazy content , she is far more
polished and articulate than a lot of content creators her only downfall is her content is shite. Also see this strange obsession they got for these majorly calorific autumn drinks is it just me that finds it bizzare. Don't get me wrong I love a wee caramel macchiato now and again but the calorie and sugar content are just not worth it

Last year when she started posting about the cold water therapy I thought wow she seen the light. But it last what a month . And she was back to pound shop hauls . It's lazy content , she is far more
polished and articulate than a lot of content creators her only downfall is her content is shite. Also see this strange obsession they got for these majorly calorific autumn drinks is it just me that finds it bizzare. Don't get me wrong I love a wee caramel macchiato now and again but the calorie and sugar content are just not worth it
Aye the kids and Fra are not healthy looking at all . How does Fra manage to chase the bad guys with that extra timber. But least he'll be warm on these cold Scottish days, maybe there chubbing up cos the can't afford the lecky bill in that mansion 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She hasnt got big boobs though? If she lost some weight she would notice her chest and back get smaller reducing the size of her bust.

Reactions: 4
Yeah when she was slimmer a few years back her chest definitely wasn’t as big. It’s the first place I lose weight from so I quite like being a little overweight 🤣

She hasnt got big boobs though? If she lost some weight she would notice her chest and back get smaller reducing the size of her bust.

Reactions: 3
she has obviously gained weight but also I think your body shape is also important in weight gain. she is so box shaped any weight gain is noticeable and enjances her shapesless body more. I’m apple shaped and I’m the same, so I have to maintain at a certain weight or I look a lot bigger than I am.

she has obviously gained weight but also I think your body shape is also important in weight gain. she is so box shaped any weight gain is noticeable and enjances her shapesless body more. I’m apple shaped and I’m the same, so I have to maintain at a certain weight or I look a lot bigger than I am.
You can see it on her face very clearly- the double chin and general roundness of her face now

Of course she had to have 4 elves... 1 wasn't enough 🙄
Everything is just showing off with her. I never wanted the little bastard but my kids lovely teacher asked everyone each morning what their elf had done, so that guilt tripped me into getting one, duck having 4 of them, there’s no need at all for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She always has to go that one better than everyone else, Oh you've got an elf ... we've got 4... stuff she does isn't even special for the kids it's just for the gram and so she can one up the other girls on the podcast.

I wouldn’t say that Wednesday is suitable for a wee girl ellas age. There’s some pretty graphic shots of dead bodies, murders. Again, acting like she has a teenage show pony and not letting her be a child.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I hope she’s only learned the dance bevause it’s all over tik tok and not because she’s watched the programme, surely not, come on big mama she’s too young for that programme

Reactions: 7
I hope she’s only learned the dance bevause it’s all over tik tok and not because she’s watched the programme, surely not, come on big mama she’s too young for that programme
she’s too young for bloody TikTok too!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She always has to go that one better than everyone else, Oh you've got an elf ... we've got 4... stuff she does isn't even special for the kids it's just for the gram and so she can one up the other girls on the podcast.
This just sums her up to a T.

I wouldn’t say that Wednesday is suitable for a wee girl ellas age. There’s some pretty graphic shots of dead bodies, murders. Again, acting like she has a teenage show pony and not letting her be a child.
There's something very disturbing about how she is getting Ella to grow up way beyond her years.

Reactions: 16
Ella is far too young for TikTok and for Wednesday, it's a 12 ffs. It's actually disturbing

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.