Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My almost 11 year old watched Wednesday, with me, and at times it wasn't appropriate and we had to cover our eyes! Ella shouldn't be watching it.

Reactions: 6
Slightly off story….you need to watch pal Eilidh Insta posting about her stressing filling up the car with petrol. That girl is so boring she could put you into a permanent coma.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ella doing that dance was a bit off aswell. I dont think a young child should be doing that kind of dancing - i know it wasnt overtly grown up/sexualised but the whole hip swaying/body rolls etc its all a bit icky……shes whored Ella out since birth, all very jonbenet…

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Slightly off story….you need to watch pal Eilidh Insta posting about her stressing filling up the car with petrol. That girl is so boring she could put you into a permanent coma.
She's such a drip it's unreal

Reactions: 7
I just cannot comprehend my son being in hospital (again) and taking a photo of his hand with a cannula in to update a bunch of strangers who hadn’t even noticed you were “quiet”.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Been brought up numerous time but - what she more needs to consider is the amount of chemicals she continually sprays the house with. Not just the cleaning materials but she is always spraying the sofa with fresheners, burning cheap candles etc.
I cannot believe this is assisting the wee man in breathing and also that this is not a point of discussion the medical staff have not already brought to her attention. The click bait draw for influencers to show never ending cheap shop hauls and cleaning videos, is far less important than the health of anyone within the household.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Been brought up numerous time but - what she more needs to consider is the amount of chemicals she continually sprays the house with. Not just the cleaning materials but she is always spraying the sofa with fresheners, burning cheap candles etc.
I cannot believe this is assisting the wee man in breathing and also that this is not a point of discussion the medical staff have not already brought to her attention. The click bait draw for influencers to show never ending cheap shop hauls and cleaning videos, is far less important than the health of anyone within the household.
She really needs to take a break from social media and reassess her life. The little boy needs his mum to step up and focus on his health. Instead she more interested in posting his hand to show the fans why she has been quiet . Nobody cares or if you must update just write the words. I'm pretty sure one of there Icks on the podcast was people who post on Facebook about going in to hospital. She is doing the same thing. She never seems to give the boy time to recover before he is paraded out again for a photo op for the gram. Instead of wasting money on hauls how about investing that in to your child's health and get him some private therapies to help manage his condition. And yes the house is probably so toxic the amount of chemicals that are sprayed

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Was there even a Nyc trio booked? How can you be so sure your wee one will take unwell and need hospitalised

Reactions: 8
Poor boy just out the hospital and dragged to the panto at the auditorium - let him recover at home and not be surrounded by thousands of people

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Given the amount of respiratory viruses going around just now, that seems like a brilliant idea 🙄

I'm not saying shut yourself away forever but jeezo, give the kid a break while his immune system isn't 100%

Reactions: 11
Don’t forget to get the shameless plug in with your discounted skin care for his eczema 😂😂😂

• Haha
Don’t forget to get the shameless plug in with your discounted skin care for his eczema 😂😂😂
The cream will just have the same effect as steroid creams, as soon as she stops using it, the eczema will flare up. It‘s absolutely ridiculous that she’s implying that it cures eczema, it won’t, it will manage the itchiness and dryness but it’s not a long term solution. You need to find the root cause of it and it’s mostly diet, all the synthetic smells and cleaning products won’t be helping him either.

Sorry for the rant but it infuriates me how these influencers can make absurd claims knowing that there’s desperate people out there that will run out and buy whatever they’re flogging and they get to line their pockets in the process. My youngest had terrible eczema and through a lot of research and food trialling, it was actually tomatoes that was causing it, but thats too much hard work for ash, easier to slap on some cream and keep feeding him crap and filling his wee lungs with toxic cleaning materials.

• Heart
The cream will just have the same effect as steroid creams, as soon as she stops using it, the eczema will flare up. It‘s absolutely ridiculous that she’s implying that it cures eczema, it won’t, it will manage the itchiness and dryness but it’s not a long term solution. You need to find the root cause of it and it’s mostly diet, all the synthetic smells and cleaning products won’t be helping him either.

Sorry for the rant but it infuriates me how these influencers can make absurd claims knowing that there’s desperate people out there that will run out and buy whatever they’re flogging and they get to line their pockets in the process. My youngest had terrible eczema and through a lot of research and food trialling, it was actually tomatoes that was causing it, but thats too much hard work for ash, easier to slap on some cream and keep feeding him crap and filling his wee lungs with toxic cleaning materials.
Also…..is she even making these claims in good faith because it’s an ad? It would be bad enough her recommending stuff knowing people will buy it if she was just clueless but it seems tasteless to be making money and promoting something like that off the back of your child’s health.

Reactions: 6
Who honestly sits in the hairdressers chair and eye fucks themselves like that.
She‘s really got a big hit for herself 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I actually cringe for her when I watch her tik toks and saw that hairdresser video….get a room big muma
The hair's nothing special and the flash of the turkey teeth as she eye fucks herself in the mirror makes it even funnier, get over yourself Ash, you're nothing special

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.