Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The flick she does to show off the new hair 🤣🤣
The vanity would turn your stomach 🤮🤮🤮 funny how she never filmed a video sitting in the hairdressers chair in normal light and no filters to reveal the big plain cardboard box she really is! Probably been mentioned before but why wasn’t her husbands family at their wedding?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The vanity would turn your stomach 🤮🤮🤮 funny how she never filmed a video sitting in the hairdressers chair in normal light and no filters to reveal the big plain cardboard box she really is! Probably been mentioned before but why wasn’t her husbands family at their wedding?!
It was something completely ridiculous like Ash wanted all the kids Christmas presents to be labelled as “from Santa” instead of from granny/uncle etc - it was something as petty and stupid as that

It was something completely ridiculous like Ash wanted all the kids Christmas presents to be labelled as “from Santa” instead of from granny/uncle etc - it was something as petty and stupid as that

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

Has she cut them off now because there’s never a mention of his family at all now? That sounds like something she’d demand! I spend a fortune on my nieces and nephews at Christmas, not that you expect them to know what but can see why they’d have a problem with that tbh!

Reactions: 1
Has she cut them off now because there’s never a mention of his family at all now? That sounds like something she’d demand! I spend a fortune on my nieces and nephews at Christmas, not that you expect them to know what but can see why they’d have a problem with that tbh!
Totally sums her up doesn’t it. Her way or the high way for her spoiled brats. It’s good for kids to know who has given them presents so they can learn to be thankful/grateful and thank the people themselves. I always remember my mum making me write thank you cards at Christmas time and now I still do as an adult. She’s a weapon

Reactions: 11
What's with the push on second hand stuff today from her and Eilidh? First Eilidh buying toys and jumpers from a second hand shop now Ash pushing the vinted game? Are they trying to make themselves more relatable?

What's with the push on second hand stuff today from her and Eilidh? First Eilidh buying toys and jumpers from a second hand shop now Ash pushing the vinted game? Are they trying to make themselves more relatable?
She's trying so hard to get noticed by vinted, she tagged them in her stories raving about them, it's tiny in the bottom left corner so she's being sneaky tagging them to try to get their attention, she was going on like she invented the wheel......read the vinted tattle thread Ash it's full of handy tips and help ;)

Reactions: 2
No idea but that babes in the wood in bishy is amazing , I take my baby’s stuff there when it’s too small and I’ve bought loads!

She's trying so hard to get noticed by vinted, she tagged them in her stories raving about them, it's tiny in the bottom left corner so she's being sneaky tagging them to try to get their attention, she was going on like she invented the wheel......read the vinted tattle thread Ash it's full of handy tips and help ;)
Oh boy I didn't even notice that. How sneaky

No idea but that babes in the wood in bishy is amazing , I take my baby’s stuff there when it’s too small and I’ve bought loads!
I don't live anywhere near but it seems a great idea. Not dissing it at all. Just find it strange why the two of them are pushing the second hand thing today. They don't usually strike me as people who would entertain the idea of preloved items

Oh boy I didn't even notice that. How sneaky

I don't live anywhere near but it seems a great idea. Not dissing it at all. Just find it strange why the two of them are pushing the second hand thing today. They don't usually strike me as people who would entertain the idea of preloved items
She’s defo done it for show! Same as big ash, doesn’t her wee boy usually wear essentials or something at £70 …

Reactions: 3
poor weans dressed like that to go ice skating, again with the only taking them places when it’s a freebie

Reactions: 6
random but does anyone else ( not scottish) always read this thread in a scottish accent ?

The story of her saying she feels weird coming on stories with her new hair when it looks practically the bleeping same anyway,hard to tell cos she always has a filter or two on

• Haha
I'm pretty sure the kids have cousins from Fra's side too. Which They don't get to see cos of big maw. I think also it was something to do with there old house. It was his grandads house and they changed it which the family wasn't too happy about

Reactions: 1
I'm pretty sure the kids have cousins from Fra's side too. Which They don't get to see cos of big maw. I think also it was something to do with there old house. It was his grandads house and they changed it which the family wasn't too happy about
I had no idea the house was in the family before. I wonder if it’s been around the time they converted the loft for Charlie.

I had no idea the house was in the family before. I wonder if it’s been around the time they converted the loft for Charlie.
She mentioned something on a podcast . About Fra's family not being happy as they had changed the original features of the house or something max but even that doesn't add up. The kids don't seem to have any relationship with Fra's family. We all know Fra has no back bone and can't stand up to big maw.

If this is Ash's man , and he knows the threats to him and his family are real due to his job. Then wtf is he doing allowing her to plaster the kids all over SMm

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The makeup on that wee girl Jesus Christ! I’m sorry but it gives me jonbenét ramsey vibes. If I was a family member I’d be seriously telling her to tone it down, Ive saw drag queens with less makeup on, wee lassies skin will be wrecked by the time she’s 20.

Last edited:
  • Angry
All of this charity shop chat between her and Eilidh recently makes me think they are trying to be relatable due to the cost of living crisis - It all just seems a bit off to me

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.