Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she Photoshop the kids to the door in the latest instapost?? It looks bizarre

Reactions: 3
On last week's podcast they were talking about bow Ella wanted to be a witch for Halloween and Ash said no because it was boring????? And Eilidhs wee boys wanted to be Sonic and Tails but she said no because only her eldest could go to the school disco alone and so his costume wouldn't make sense without the other one. They should be ashamed ... let the kids be kids !!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Hello fresh doing the rounds again so of course all these dimfluencers love love love it :rolleyes: I knew as soon as I saw she had a new vlog up it would be an advert for something

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Those poor kids don't get to choose anything for themselves (just look at their bedroom decor). If it's not instaworthy, then it's not happening. She should be ashamed of herself.
That family must be a laughing stock when she rocks up to do the school run, all dolled-up, caked in makeup etc. I bet when people look at her, she thinks that she's 'the dogs' (when they're actually thinking what a twit she is). I work in a school and I can honestly say, mums like her are a laughing stock and highly entertaining for staff. Feel really sorry for those kids though. It's not their fault that Big Ash is such a dick 😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
On last week's podcast they were talking about bow Ella wanted to be a witch for Halloween and Ash said no because it was boring????? And Eilidhs wee boys wanted to be Sonic and Tails but she said no because only her eldest could go to the school disco alone and so his costume wouldn't make sense without the other one. They should be ashamed ... let the kids be kids !!!!!!
Oh and because Tails is a fox, without Sonic he would just be a fox which is "embarrassing". First pushing a Costco trolley and now this, these ladies are easily embarrassed! Stuck up snobs

Reactions: 10
Hello fresh doing the rounds again so of course all these dimfluencers love love love it :rolleyes: I knew as soon as I saw she had a new vlog up it would be an advert for something
I've watched Ash for years, been reading here a while and never posted. I totally agree with everything said. Your Dimfluenzer reference is just brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So Charlie is ill again but she feels bad about princess Ella being 5 minutes late for school?!?!?

The wee boy was at hospital last week and then ill again at the weekend there, so what did she do, drag him out for a family meal on Sunday and shove him into school on Monday purely so he could go to the disco that night and then has him walking about with a bodysuit as thin as tights. If the boy has respiratory issues and has been getting viruses left right and centre, ditch the disco and wrap the wee fella up and let him recover, not play dress up to feed your own vanity 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So Charlie is ill again but she feels bad about princess Ella being 5 minutes late for school?!?!?

The wee boy was at hospital last week and then ill again at the weekend there, so what did she do, drag him out for a family meal on Sunday and shove him into school on Monday purely so he could go to the disco that night and then has him walking about with a bodysuit as thin as tights. If the boy has respiratory issues and has been getting viruses left right and centre, ditch the disco and wrap the wee fella up and let him recover, not play dress up to feed your own vanity 🤬
Exactly this!!! You see it, I see it, everyone on here sees it wtf does she not? Thick as mince she is absolute twit! Poor wee man will be run down all the fleein aboot she does with him never gets a bloody chance to get better! Fkn idiot😡

• Angry

Why is the dad not stepping in . One of the pics she posted of Charlie you can see by the way he's standing he's uncomfortable. Why would you want to risk your child's health for an insta pic . And even if Charlie was begging her to go . Change the costume to something suitable.

Ella….queen of the top knot🙄she’s making that wee girl grow up long before her time it’s actually a shame she’s made her a cocky wee shite already😬 sorry but as kids go she’s really nothing special at all🤷‍♀️Yes I’m sure Ash thinks she is cause we are all biased when it comes to our kids but we don’t push to sell ours big difference! Really infuriates me dunno wtf I watch her reels and tit tbh🤷‍♀️Answers on a postcard please😂

Reactions: 9
I noticed Ella wearing glasses in some Ig posts. Are these prescribed by an optition or prescribed by the mother to be aesthetically pleasing? If it's the latter that's bizarre and way ott. Although seeing how she dressed them kids for Halloween I'm not surprised.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I noticed Ella wearing glasses in some Ig posts. Are these prescribed by an optition or prescribed by the mother to be aesthetically pleasing? If it's the latter that's bizarre and way ott. Although seeing how she dressed them kids for Halloween I'm not surprised.
They are fake “fashion” glasses

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
The misfitmaws kid wears them as well, very odd looking as they are far too big for their faces

Reactions: 5
That reel with Charlie yesterday just makes me feel really awkward the way she is posing with him at the end

Reactions: 3
Do those children ever wear colour? Their clothes are soo boring. Let them be kids and get the bloody phone out their faces!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.