Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine sending your kids like that to a SCHOOL DISCO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
When I say I ran here.. Poor Charlie. Aside from the fact he looks f*cking ridiculous, doesnt he have a skin condition? Yet she has him painted blue! I have no words. The poor wee soul. Ella is OTT as per but Charlie.... poor, poor wean will be a laughing stock!

When I say I ran here.. Poor Charlie. Aside from the fact he looks f*cking ridiculous, doesnt he have a skin condition? Yet she has him painted blue! I have no words. The poor wee soul. Ella is OTT as per but Charlie.... poor, poor wean will be a laughing stock!
The more I look at it, the more Im like wtaf. The poses! Ella crouched ready to pounce and Charlie stood with his eyes shut - probs wishing he could disappear the poor wee soul. These costumes very much say "tell me your maw is an attention seeking fud, without telling me your maw is an attention seeking fud..."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor Charlie, hope he doesn’t have a flare up of eczema with all that paint on his face 😡😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How many more times is she going to make a Halloween outfit out of those compression pjs? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine sending your kids like that to a SCHOOL DISCO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poor Charlie man honestly
ffs what on earth!
is she trying to get them bullied ? honestly ash you sad sap just get yourselves down tesco and let the poor kids pick a halloween costume out

Reactions: 13
i just looked at the pic again and is ella supposed to be an avatar ? will she and the kids at her school even know what avatar is ? sure it came out about 16 years ago or something and its not even a kids film or something children would recognise is it ?

i just looked at the pic again and is ella supposed to be an avatar ? will she and the kids at her school even know what avatar is ? sure it came out about 16 years ago or something and its not even a kids film or something children would recognise is it ?
Exactly my thoughts, thought the body suit was bad enough on Charlie, have just realised the bloody tail 🤣🤣🤣🤣 honestly in what world is that needed for a school Halloween disco?

Reactions: 7
Exactly my thoughts, thought the body suit was bad enough on Charlie, have just realised the bloody tail 🤣🤣🤣🤣 honestly in what world is that needed for a school Halloween disco?
i feel sad for them that all their pals will be there in their george witch or tesco vampire costumes ,then there will be them two poor souls like some sort of freak show just for their mothers entertainment

• Haha
Absolutely, I have kids the same age they wouldn't even know what that was or entertain a costume like that. It's so bizarre. Repulsive actually. Just let them be kids.

Reactions: 11
OMFG! Poor Charlie. What the actual duck. Can’t believe it 🙈

I can’t stop looking at it.

You can see through his tights to the pattern on his pants. There’s so much wrong with it. Why on earth would she send him out like that and yes also he has sensitive skin so it’s making me itchy just looking at him.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.