Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really truly don't understand the need. Why not just let them be a princess and a superhero and go and have great fun with their friends?

And what is the obsession with blue paint and they bodysuits of Charlie's. Bordering on child abuse sending them out like that nae need ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Like u know the pics u cringe at the way your mum sent you out when you were wee bit that was the style back then and everyone of the same generation has the same type of pictures. Nobody and I mean nobody is going to understand those pics in years to come and they are online forever for the world to see. Friends, school bullies, teachers, potential employees etc, Charlie standing in his pants for Instagram. What the actual duck. It's ridiculous someone should intervene and stop saying it's great!

Reactions: 10
What..the..actual..duck ๐Ÿ˜‚ I cannae stop looking at it ๐Ÿ˜‚ poor kids. Ella really is so extra like her maw

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They kids will be the laughing stock of the whole school and the staff room. It's beyond belief, she's a pure SADDO! The deichmann advert where she's leaving the shops carrying the bags looking from left to right is a big bleeping ick. She's a goon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those costumes, so many things to say, donโ€™t even know where to start. The teachers must have been smiling through gritted teeth, whilst muttering โ€whit the duck, not the blue body paint againโ€ Poor Charlie, that poor bloody boy, as per usual Ella gets the, eh โ€œdecentโ€ one and Charlie is ridiculous.
How can Ella even know what avatar is? It came out in in 2009, duck ash would only have been a teenager plus itโ€™s on for nearly 3 hours and takes a while to get going, I donโ€™t know how this would grab a kids attention. Is she desperate to use up the blue paint and is scraping the barrel for blue characters to dress them up as? Whoโ€™s it going to be next year?
Sheโ€™s really out done herself this time, and not in a good way.

Hope big fra doesnโ€™t get the paint confused with his shower gel ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has there not been any gifted pumpkin picking this year ๐ŸŽƒ
Thereโ€™s a grid post from the sil, she rocked up to arnprior dressed like Indiana Jonesโ€™s granny. Said itโ€™s a tradition they do every year with friends, ash mustโ€˜ve never got the invite.
*queue pumpkin picking post at weekend*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like u know the pics u cringe at the way your mum sent you out when you were wee bit that was the style back then and everyone of the same generation has the same type of pictures. Nobody and I mean nobody is going to understand those pics in years to come and they are online forever for the world to see. Friends, school bullies, teachers, potential employees etc, Charlie standing in his pants for Instagram. What the actual duck. It's ridiculous someone should intervene and stop saying it's great!
shes a nasty cow doing them dirty like that for the world to see!

Give mama Reid credit she has a good imagination and has put in a lot of effort but isn't part of halloween letting kids drss up as what they want. Let the wee boy be batman duck sake

The suit that Charlie has on is for eczema treatments. Poor kids skin will be a mess โ˜น

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I canโ€™t believe she hasnโ€™t done a breakdown of Charlieโ€™s thatโ€™s so awkward. Also surely sheโ€™s going pumpkin picking they must be going this weekend? Imagine she wasnโ€™t gifted a ticket? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ gutted

See in that shoe/ boot advert who the duck does she think she is๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚sorry not pretty I showed my husband just to get his reaction and he said โ€œwhoโ€™s the ****** in the hefty work beets like๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚so sorry not sorry Ash you look stupid๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
T
See in that shoe/ boot advert who the duck does she think she is๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚sorry not pretty I showed my husband just to get his reaction and he said โ€œwhoโ€™s the ****** in the hefty work beets like๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚so sorry not sorry Ash you look stupid๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Sheโ€™s just MASSIVE isnโ€™t she?! From her neck to her knees sheโ€™s just like a huge potato.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
T

Sheโ€™s just MASSIVE isnโ€™t she?! From her neck to her knees sheโ€™s just like a huge potato.
Aye she is and thatโ€™s fine I mean I myself am far from stick thin but I know how to dress for my size I hide the bigger parts and highlight the smaller parts and the parts I donโ€™t mind so much NO fkn way would I walk about looking like thon itโ€™s not for human vision๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Wow just wow. The Halloween get up is bloody ridiculous. So big maw gets to dress up as a Sanderson sister and prance about having fun with her pals and the kids get this. Let kids be kids and let them choose a wee costume for Halloween. Stop being an hole Ash they don't look good they don't look cute . They are not props for your insta. And yes I do agree with everyone who said about Charlie skin. So your child's eczema is that bad he's under hospital care gets special clothing and it's clear to see when she posts pics of him he has flare ups around his mouth. And this absolute moron thinks it's ok to paint the wee soul blue. Fra your absolute proof mat stick up for your kids. Get them off SM and allow them to be kids

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sheโ€™s been using the blue suits and blue paint for years ๐Ÿ˜‚ economical I spose! Poor Charlie, yes his mouth and around his eyes always looks red and inflamed yet she thinks this is ok. Itโ€™s cruel actually

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.