Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going for a bad reenactment of this, two sizes too small leather jacket, ridiculous winter hat, don’t forget her mini Ugg’s, Central Park with the plaza home alone hotel in the background, looking wistfully up to the sky as if she doesn’t know fra is taking the photo.
She'll have her jumper sleeves pulled over hands whilst sipping a festive coffee 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
omg go watch the reel on the podcasts insta, i've watched it about 6 times and am still howling......what utter states 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Ash will be raging - not the "sexy" witch, nor the lead character which is everything she thinks she is 🤣 Dying of embarassment for them. What a "job"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mortified for them all, hope wee bams in town were flinging eggs at them in the street 😂 just realised that they have a insta page now you’ve linked that for the podcast and noticed they film themselves going it now….WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT HOW bleeping MUCH ASH BLINKS 🤮🤮😂😂😂 always asking for people to share their “icks” but that’s got to be number one in my book! Just when you think she couldn’t be any more irritating 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mortified for them all, hope wee bams in town were flinging eggs at them in the street 😂 just realised that they have a insta page now you’ve linked that for the podcast and noticed they film themselves going it now….WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT HOW bleeping MUCH ASH BLINKS 🤮🤮😂😂😂 always asking for people to share their “icks” but that’s got to be number one in my book! Just when you think she couldn’t be any more irritating 😂😂😂
I'm sure I read some where once the first sign of a bill shitter is there constant blinking

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All three look terrible in that reel, to say they're a bunch of wannabees who really rate themselves they fell short with that howler, Eilidh looks awful, Ash looks like a complete clutching mess and Lauren looks like she got what was left of the fancy dress box, what a laugh it's given me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it's put on .. she's doing an "I'm listening" face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That reel is still giving me the giggles, imagine the poor people on that bus that had power house Ash running towards it like she was about to belly flop on board 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.