Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she’s raging about not being on any of the list for Scottish influencer awards? I had a look at the family nominees and I reckon she was hoping for one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She seems to have disappeared or have I missed it? Hopefully she’s looking after wee Charlie in privacy☺

Reactions: 2
With big Fra being a police officer is it a breach of his security that big maw is so open about where they live? I grew up on the same street that she lives on now. So when she is out and about it wasn't hard for me to figure out . I always thought police officers are encouraged to use aliases on social media

Reactions: 7
With big Fra being a police officer is it a breach of his security that big maw is so open about where they live? I grew up on the same street that she lives on now. So when she is out and about it wasn't hard for me to figure out . I always thought police officers are encouraged to use aliases on social media
When the daft pair of idiots have used their home address on companies house I don’t think “Big fra” has a leg to stand on!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You must be very young, she’s stays in a new build estate that’s only been there about 3 years

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is the new build estate built in the middle of nowhere?? There's older houses around about it before you enter the "estate " sorry meant to say say same are not street , typo I do apologise

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Do little girls really ask for ugh boots for Christmas?!?! Should it not be a list of dolls and toys 🙄
That’s exactly what i thought when I saw about the Ugg boots, I don’t know any girls that age that would be asking for that as they wouldn’t even know what Ugg boots were!

Reactions: 9
Just shows how much her mums behaviour is impacting her, labels/clothes should be the last thing on her mind, it should be toys and dolls….forcing her to mature and be exposed to these things waaaay too soon imo

Reactions: 11
And who would spend £40 Ugg slippers for a child that won’t fit them next year, #numpty

Reactions: 8
And who would spend £40 Ugg slippers for a child that won’t fit them next year, #numpty
Also does big maw know there's a cost of living crisis' , most people are worried about how to feed there kids and heat there homes this Christmas. I'm not begrudging her being able to afford these for her child. But she's not posting it on a personal account to friends and family. There are thousands of mums who follow her and probably feel guilty about not give there kids the perfect Christmas that she'll give Ella and Charlie . Read the room Ash hen I must say I like how Elidh pimped up a basic Costco cake for Oliver . This is the type of content they should be putting out the now. Are you all ready for the new York content

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She should be getting Ella a set of trainers and encouraging her to get out and move around outside and try sports etc - the lass has the same body type as her mother and they need to be very careful that it doesn’t start becoming an issue.

Reactions: 10
They look like a total trip hazard too!

Can I just add, I hate it when these influencers film or take photos of their kids sleeping. The arm tickle woke him, no it was the bloody flash on your iPhone that woke him 🤬 They don’t even get privacy to sleep!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
You mean her in terrible ill fitting outfits posing with the classic one foot extended toe point in front of every NYC landmark? 😂 can't wait!
I'm calling it now , she's going to post a reel with the home alone music

They look like a total trip hazard too!

Can I just add, I hate it when these influencers film or take photos of their kids sleeping. The arm tickle woke him, no it was the bloody flash on your iPhone that woke him 🤬 They don’t even get privacy to sleep!
I know right ! The poor kid was put on SM even when he was sick

I can't wait for the newyork fashion my predictions are
There will be a big hat involved, leather look leggings a frilly pirate blouse and berry lips and big Fra will have at least one pic with his essentials hoodie . She'll have that one gucci bag she owns

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is the new build estate built in the middle of nowhere?? There's older houses around about it before you enter the "estate " sorry meant to say say same are not street , typo I do apologise
There isn’t really any houses round it at all. it’s not in the middle of nowhere but it’s on the edge of a village.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.