Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I nearly choked on my tea thinking Charlie had finally got some colour in his grey cell! But no, the duvet cover was #gifted so will be already gone by now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I nearly choked on my tea thinking Charlie had finally got some colour in his grey cell! But no, the duvet cover was #gifted so will be already gone by now
I thought the same, it would just be on for that #ad, poor Charlie

Reactions: 4
I thought the same, it would just be on for that #ad, poor Charlie
Came to say exactly the same thing. It'll be killing her having to put that duvet cover on. Straight back to the grey "aesthetic" after that was filmed I'll bet 🙄

Can she not just let the kids be kids🤷‍♀️Why does she have to dress them to match her and make them look so over the top? I mean Charlie looks a wee old granda bless him he’s a kid ffs Ash you know he’s not bothered about being all dressed in cream to match you and the oh so wonderful Ella🤭I mean no harm but she’s going to make those kids dislikable the way she carries on. Ella’s already becoming way too “cocky” for her age🙄

Reactions: 12
So this cream she’s punting for £3.50 for first one. Is this a subscription thing and the next ones will be expensive. Anyone know, I’m loathe to click the link 🤣😡

Reactions: 3
So this cream she’s punting for £3.50 for first one. Is this a subscription thing and the next ones will be expensive. Anyone know, I’m loathe to click the link 🤣😡
Looks like a Subscription box.
One of the comments mentioned £54.99 when they were told it would be £24.99. The comments don't look good. They appear to take money without notification or confirmation from you.
I'm a nosy cow. I couldn't help but look 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Can she not just let the kids be kids🤷‍♀️Why does she have to dress them to match her and make them look so over the top? I mean Charlie looks a wee old granda bless him he’s a kid ffs Ash you know he’s not bothered about being all dressed in cream to match you and the oh so wonderful Ella🤭I mean no harm but she’s going to make those kids dislikable the way she carries on. Ella’s already becoming way too “cocky” for her age🙄
Totally agree. Both completely average looking kids, nothing special yet absolutely pimped out like the best thing ever. I wonder where she even shops for the stuff. I'd also love to cut Ella's hair it's rats tails.

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen a few of them at the Skin & Me this last few days And they’re all at this “I’ve had loads of messages about my skin”, aye right you have! 🙄 😴

Looks like a Subscription box.
One of the comments mentioned £54.99 when they were told it would be £24.99. The comments don't look good. They appear to take money without notification or confirmation from you.
I'm a nosy cow. I couldn't help but look 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Thank you, not sure how the link thing works, I try my hardest not to click 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Totally agree. Both completely average looking kids, nothing special yet absolutely pimped out like the best thing ever. I wonder where she even shops for the stuff. I'd also love to cut Ella's hair it's rats tails.
She needs to be careful with the kids, both have tubby pot bellies on them, and both Ash & Fraser are carrying extra timber (Ash is obviously a big lass anyway) but she needs to get the kids doing activities and moving more and watch what they are eating.

Reactions: 11
Anyone thinking of getting an Emma mattress just go on their website and sign up to the newsletter for extra 5% off don’t be using big mamas code

Reactions: 7
So ever since her and "fra" got an Emma mattress poor Ella's bed has felt so uncomfortable :rolleyes: so of course she has one gifted now too! Did have a good chuckle at Ash unboxing it and all the unflattering angles she can't alter, I remember a while ago after I commented on her obvious size difference from her pictures to a shot from her vlog in her dressing gown she talked about it on her vlog and said "are you ok hun, you do know a dressing gown makes everyone look bigger don't you" well ash what's your excuse for a lightweight dress then hun? just own your size, we have eyes! be a plus size fashion content creator perhaps or how about just top trying to pull the wool over your followers eyes.

ash.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh lord🤭here’s goofy out with the pumpkins and autumn decorating pieces 🙄it will look like traffic lights on a motorway in that drab house😳surprised the pumpkins aren’t papered to match the brothel wall🤷‍♀️

• Haha
So ever since her and "fra" got an Emma mattress poor Ella's bed has felt so uncomfortable :rolleyes: so of course she has one gifted now too! Did have a good chuckle at Ash unboxing it and all the unflattering angles she can't alter, I remember a while ago after I commented on her obvious size difference from her pictures to a shot from her vlog in her dressing gown she talked about it on her vlog and said "are you ok hun, you do know a dressing gown makes everyone look bigger don't you" well ash what's your excuse for a lightweight dress then hun? just own your size, we have eyes! be a plus size fashion content creator perhaps or how about just top trying to pull the wool over your followers eyes.

View attachment 1608522
Good god what an unflattering frock😳😂😂surely one of those frocks makes everyone look bigger is it?😉😉

• Haha
Dreading the over staged arn prior pumpkin picking outing. Cream outfits and over priced food/drink but of course it will be #gifted . Why do these mums /influencer never then gift that to followers or a family in need who wouldn’t ever be able to justify spending that much money to pick a pumpkin. Would get these places so much more publicity and gain respect from followers etc

Reactions: 9
As Bab ignores the news, she is probably unaware that mortgage interest rates are going to rocket upwards. Bab needs to start stashing away some money.

Just imagine her C.V if she goes back to work lol.

Bab Conway
Insta Influencer

Skills: Buying fruit (only on a Wednesday)
Flashing my underwear
Being a #size18
Wrong thread ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.