Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the problem is things like this dont go up to her actual size so she just squeezes into smaller things to fit in but my god the mirrors she has must be amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her latest stories about everyone asking about her make up so she just thought she'd film an updated video. I'm cringing inside out at her. Honestly, a grown woman in her 30s and this is her contribution to the world. Its all so shallow and vacous. I still can't imagine having to explain that as a job when you meet new people etc. What do you do for work? Oh I get buy of fast fashion, cheap shite clothing and film myself with it on while lying about the fit and size. Or I film myself talking about my makeup and whatever latest thing is "the thing of dreams" or "goals" - tho note, Mac Velvet Teddy lipstick is always goals aparantly. Or sometimes I really mix it up and video my food shop from Lidl... Wtaf is this world now! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she’s got reverse BDD. She looks in the mirror and sees a thin person

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf. She Looks like a cube of sugar. Not flattering at all
yikes! you can see the outline of her stomach and her belly button, she's too square for this style, once again ash misses the mark spectacularly when she could have nailed it, she needs to accept she's plus size and own it, she could show styles to flatter her shape and size and lots of people would find that helpful, instead she stands there looking like sponge bob in a doily

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yikes! you can see the outline of her stomach and her belly button, she's too square for this style, once again ash misses the mark spectacularly when she could have nailed it, she needs to accept she's plus size and own it, she could show styles to flatter her shape and size and lots of people would find that helpful, instead she stands there looking like sponge bob in a doily
SpongeBob in a doily 😂😂😂😂 needs to be in next thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her body shape is baffling. She’s go no definition between her upper body and her lower body - no waist at all and no hips or bum. She’s just like a big round potato. From the side profile she must look like the Penguin from Batman…

54757A7A-FAFC-46CA-8543-1BAB451E7026.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The white dress looks like she’s edited it at the side to make her look smaller, you can see the smudge of the editing on the bottom of her bag. But yes was the best of all those horrific outfits.

Totally agree with you @lexiloo if she dressed for her size and shape she could get a lot of new real followers and interaction, it’s definitely the big thing on social media at the minute but she always misses the mark by being in such denial of her size.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.