Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell she’s trying to be Nigella now😳come on Ash you do not need the calories of that maple pudding😉! Why do you need those big blue light glasses to bake?? Oh is it part of the image??🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell she’s trying to be Nigella now😳come on Ash you do not need the calories of that maple pudding😉! Why do you need those big blue light glasses to bake?? Oh is it part of the image??🤭
Also that is the wrong type of brown sugar, the sugar she used is Demerara sugar and is for like garnishing or maybe in your tea/coffee it’s not the brown sugar you’d use to make caramel or to bake with. Just in case anyone is going to make it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have just noticed the starting school tips video.. thank god for that or people wouldn't know otherwise 🤣. There is something so wrong though about her filming the kids sleeping to upload to strangers on the internet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I had a listen to there pod, seeing as they've "rebranded" it's gone from bad to worse. Lauren hen if your reading this it's painfully obvious you can not stand the other two . Elidh says she feels embarrassed pouring tea from a tea pot! What the actual duck ! Surly they must be paying to get this podcast made . Who is giving them air time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a listen to there pod, seeing as they've "rebranded" it's gone from bad to worse. Lauren hen if your reading this it's painfully obvious you can not stand the other two . Elidh says she feels embarrassed pouring tea from a tea pot! What the actual duck ! Surly they must be paying to get this podcast made . Who is giving them air time
The things they get embarrassed over are ridiculous and shows how up themselves they are

The clip on the Instagram of Eilidh talking about slow cookers, Lauren has the look of total hatred on her face. So clear to see!

The things they get embarrassed over are ridiculous and shows how up themselves they are

The clip on the Instagram of Eilidh talking about slow cookers, Lauren has the look of total hatred on her face. So clear to see!
And then getting the last wee comment in ‘they are the best though aren’t they’ 😂 I can’t believe those muppets have a podcast and they’re talking about using a slow cooker. Idiots

Reactions: 3
This is dead serious not a piss take is Ash pregnant she’s looking very chubby and emmmm round for want of a better word🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This is dead serious not a piss take is Ash pregnant she’s looking very chubby and emmmm round for want of a better word🤷‍♀️
F02BA5BD-2612-49DC-852E-A5446F2DC070.jpeg

nah she’s just a chubby beast. She doesn’t seem to be able to wear appropriate clothes that fit her and that flatter her. Skin tight flesh coloured leggings look good on no one but particularly awful on someone like Ash with a big pot belly. She looks ridiculous. She needs to learn to wear things that balance her out on the bottom - she should have worn a nice pair of wide legged trousers or flared jeans with this top and jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1593424

nah she’s just a chubby beast. She doesn’t seem to be able to wear appropriate clothes that fit her and that flatter her. Skin tight flesh coloured leggings look good on no one but particularly awful on someone like Ash with a big pot belly. She looks ridiculous. She needs to learn to wear things that balance her out on the bottom - she should have worn a nice pair of wide legged trousers or flared jeans with this top and jacket.
Thank god for the jacket though 🤣

• Haha
View attachment 1593424

She actually looks so uncomfortable 😳

Reactions: 4
She never looks comfy, always shoe-horned into clothes with big ott polyester looking hairdos aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s always had terrible taste in clothes and buys the most unflattering uncomfortable things which is bizarre cos I think she looks really pretty and would look lovely dressed in actual flattering clothes. I think she just sees trends and goes for them without considering her body shape or what suits her. The clothing hauls she used to do were always horrific 🤣

Reactions: 8
She’s always had terrible taste in clothes and buys the most unflattering uncomfortable things which is bizarre cos I think she looks really pretty and would look lovely dressed in actual flattering clothes. I think she just sees trends and goes for them without considering her body shape or what suits her. The clothing hauls she used to do were always horrific 🤣
I always think She tries so hard to dress like Lauren . Maybe if she wore things in the correct size it wouldn't look so bad

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.