Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was the size she is and comfortable then good own it rock it do what ever the hell you like with it but she’s clearly not🤷‍♀️She’s punted every crap diet fix going and the conclusion in all is that they don’t work or she’s done the ad for the pay and binged on Mars bars as soon as the camera is down! She is only 30 and yes she may want to dress in all the clothes she sees the skinny Minnie’s in but they are NOT for her she’s simply too big infact I dunno if it’s too big or if shaped like a man is a better explanation🤷‍♀️She’s a very boxy woman that’s for sure!
She’s overweight and she’s got a really peculiar body shape. She’s got no feminine shape to her body at all, no hips, no waist, no bust. She’s just built like a door.

Reactions: 9
It's like she's lost her way on the vlogs, her latest one is mostly footage of the kids, why do these "influencers" all think their kids are so interesting to other people? they're just chatting and doing what kids typically do, why the need to film it and share it? pointless, dull vlog.

I went to armprior at the very beginning then they started gifting the insta huns so gave them a wide berth, very over rated IMO
It's on my doorstep but I refuse to go since she started gifting idiots days out. It's popular enough & the village decends into chaos as it is, there's absolutely no need for gifting it.

Definitely overreated, it's all about being instagrammable now rather than just a great experience. I'd rather go to Morrisons for a £1.99 pumpkin 🎃

Reactions: 4
Seriously…who takes a pregnancy test (two) because people have told them they look pregnant….surely you know yourself if you have missed a period or have symptoms similar to your previous pregnancies orrrrrr have just eaten a lot of sh*te and look fat?!?!?

If THAT many people have commented that you look like you are pregnant then I’m sorry it’s time to go on a diet and hit the gym. She’s claiming she’s just bloated?! Aye - there’s about 5 stone of bloat there then!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Says she's bloated because she's ill......never known anyone have a big belly with a cold!

• Haha
I’m probably not dissimilar in size/shape to Ash (a 16 not a fake size 12 😂) and I don’t know how she wears leggings with short tops without feeling so conscious 🙈 would love her confidence but she rarely wears anything that flatters her.

Reactions: 11
She’s a fat mess. Sorry but it’s the truth. She’s grossly overweight and she wears the most hideous clothes that do absolutely nothing for her. I really question what she sees when she looks in the mirror. I’m embarrassed for her that she goes out in public like she does - with her massive gut bursting out of her clothes and her face melting into her neck because there’s no definition anymore due to her huge jowls.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m surprised she didn’t pass out the amount she was sucking that gut in. Either that or someone’s being naughty with the editing.
Totally edited, look at the outline of her stomach against the background and the part just above her wrist, the line is far too sharp and smooth, nice try Ash ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
🙋‍♀️Ash look your big and boxy and bulky and it’s perfectly acceptable to those who actually own it so do yourself a favour and stop editing and enjoy who you really are oh and ps: please let your kids be themselves too they are not ornaments remember don’t give them a camera life come on 👍

Reactions: 6
Seriously…who takes a pregnancy test (two) because people have told them they look pregnant….surely you know yourself if you have missed a period or have symptoms similar to your previous pregnancies orrrrrr have just eaten a lot of sh*te and look fat?!?!?
Has she deleted this? I can’t see her say anywhere she took a test?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.