Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dreading the over staged arn prior pumpkin picking outing. Cream outfits and over priced food/drink but of course it will be #gifted . Why do these mums /influencer never then gift that to followers or a family in need who wouldn’t ever be able to justify spending that much money to pick a pumpkin. Would get these places so much more publicity and gain respect from followers etc
Berry shade dark lippy, autumn nails and fedora hat, with a pumpkin spiced starbs,🙄🙄 it's just rinse and repeat

Elidh meldrew fishing for free party stuff! Face it Elidh your not as popular as Ash . You won't be gifted the free party your so desperately angling for. You ask how people afford to thrown kids parties? We work , we save and we use our hard earned cash for our families sorry to shatter your free Disney dreams your as dull as dishwater it's no happening hen

• Heart
Reactions: 12
how many times is she going to tell us that walkers baked crisps taste like pringles? she goes into a whole story (again) about how she thought they tasted familiar then it came to her, they taste like pringles but are healthy.....
ps - they dont ;)

Reactions: 5
Surely Hocus Pocus isn't appropriate for the age of her kids? Isn't it a 12?

Reactions: 3
Surely Hocus Pocus isn't appropriate for the age of her kids? Isn't it a 12?
My children watched it yesterday - It definitely isn’t scary and i guess it depends on your children
Although i will add the movie is very poor, if she gives it a gleaming review she is lying

Reactions: 4
What a drama even to watch a bloody film in the Reid house, matching jammies or “loungewear as she prefers it to be called🙄lined up on the sofa for an insta post🙄🙄do you know what these women are making their kids as camera dependant as they are and it’s a bleeping shame what ever happened to real kids and messy play and simple lay out on the rug and watch a film these kids dunno how to be kids🤷‍♀️Will it be good enough for mums camera that’s their worry☺These mothers make money off punting their kids not just allowing them to act their age and be normal kids!! As you were ladies rant over!😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
My children watched it yesterday - It definitely isn’t scary and i guess it depends on your children
Although i will add the movie is very poor, if she gives it a gleaming review she is lying
Haha fair enough. My 6 year old is a bit of a wuss 😆😆. Based on reviews I have heard I doubt I'll be rushing to watch it!

Reactions: 2
how many times is she going to tell us that walkers baked crisps taste like pringles? she goes into a whole story (again) about how she thought they tasted familiar then it came to her, they taste like pringles but are healthy.....
ps - they dont ;)
How can crisps be healthy , baked , fried there still junk

Have these idiots never heard of a condition called Pica? Latest pod talking about kids who ate paper at there school done it for attention .

• Wow
Reactions: 2
How can crisps be healthy , baked , fried there still junk

Have these idiots never heard of a condition called Pica? Latest pod talking about kids who ate paper at there school done it for attention .
Those neddies are a danger to society. All three are thick as mince

• Haha
Her latest reel she looks pregnant when she briefly turns to the camera

Reactions: 8
She is MASSIVE. She’s got a huge belly on her. She’s piled weight on, I can’t get over how huge she is.

Reactions: 5
No I also got the whole I'm pregnant vibe from the "who knows what this year holds" she's made it no secret that they weren't stopping a 3rd pregnancy from happening

Reactions: 3
If she isn't pregnant then she is piling on the timber at a steady rate

If she isn't pregnant then she is piling on the timber at a steady rate
She does herself no favours with her clothes, I'm actually surprised she left that shot in with her arm over her tummy.

Part of me thinks..... is she telling us something? The other part thinks not a chance, surely if she was pregnant (enough to be showing like 6 months) she'd be absolutely milking it and the begging would be ramped up a big huge notch 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Are they not going to New York in December? I imagine, ash being ash even her pregnancies are planned to suit her aesthetic, I think she’ll either try and get pregnant in nyc or it’ll be after. But to me it just looks like a hefty amount of tummy fat/bloating, could be way wrong though!
Jesus surely she wouldn’t wear that tight bloody suit with a belly like that🤭holy tit that is not a good look😬maybe it was a subtle hint to an up coming announcement of “beige baby no 3” ohhhhhh who knows ladies watch this space😉

• Haha
She 100% didn’t feel comfortable in that outfit where she was showing the Uggs. She popped up on my fyp over on tiktok last night.
Why does she not just wear clothing that suits/fits properly if she is that self conscious. Or even better something a different colour that doesn’t accentuate.

Reactions: 6
If she was the size she is and comfortable then good own it rock it do what ever the hell you like with it but she’s clearly not🤷‍♀️She’s punted every crap diet fix going and the conclusion in all is that they don’t work or she’s done the ad for the pay and binged on Mars bars as soon as the camera is down! She is only 30 and yes she may want to dress in all the clothes she sees the skinny Minnie’s in but they are NOT for her she’s simply too big infact I dunno if it’s too big or if shaped like a man is a better explanation🤷‍♀️She’s a very boxy woman that’s for sure!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.