Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does Ash buy they Pat Butcher frilly tops from? I've never seen them in the shops lol! The Sanderson sisters (Ash , Lauren and the boring one) will be raging Glasgow supposed to be lovely this week weather wise . They've already pulled there white rubber wellies and shackets oot! Hope it's gets to Taps aff temperatures this week 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely if ash seen the pumpkins in home bargains you'd just text your pals and ask did they want any lol?

Reactions: 4
The pair of them give me the boke. I reckon they don’t actually like each other, everything is so false
I've been wanting to write this for a while but wasn't sure how to word it. I think Ash has a weird obsession with her brother. She constantly mentions him on the podcast... a while ago she commented on how he always smells lovely, said last week that no one does as much overtime as Chris does etc. On paper it doesn't sound like a big deal but it gives me the ick

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I've been wanting to write this for a while but wasn't sure how to word it. I think Ash has a weird obsession with her brother. She constantly mentions him on the podcast... a while ago she commented on how he always smells lovely, said last week that no one does as much overtime as Chris does etc. On paper it doesn't sound like a big deal but it gives me the ick
Yeh any time Lauren has a wee dig , at Chris Ash is very quick to defend him. I think Ash is insecure around Lauren. Although I'm not keen on Lauren's style I feel like Ash tries to emulate it and badly fails.

Reactions: 5
I think in a way Ash has always been jealous of Lauren. Lauren had a baby first, then when Ash had a girl I bet she thought she'd 'won', the Lauren had two girls. Not to mention that Ash always spoke about having a third baby if they could afford it, and Lauren's got 3. I think Ash likes to think she's top dog but Lauren keeps outshining her family wise (just my opinion)

Reactions: 11
I always get the vibe that none of them rally like each other, (Eilidh, Ash and Lauren) it's all so false and you can see the smiles are fake when they talk about being friends and having fun, they'd chuck each other under a bus to be top dog in a heartbeat for sure, I think they're a complete bunch of tits, hysterical to watch the delusion unfold though 😂

Reactions: 10
I always get the vibe that none of them rally like each other, (Eilidh, Ash and Lauren) it's all so false and you can see the smiles are fake when they talk about being friends and having fun, they'd chuck each other under a bus to be top dog in a heartbeat for sure, I think they're a complete bunch of tits, hysterical to watch the delusion unfold though 😂
I totally agree with this, Ash & Eilidh are friends because the boys are friends & Lauren comes into the equation as Ash's sister in law.
Eilidh is too much a plain Jane for Ash & Lauren is a loudmouth whereas Ash' circle preferences would be wags....

Reactions: 10
Is she for real with the you know what I can't get over videos... Some rat 🤣 you're the idiot for putting it in your case. Or else it's not went missing she's just doing an insurance job and feels she needs to mention it again 🤣🤣

I just can’t get over putting any valuables in a checked bag let alone a sentimental bracelet 😱 you’d think she’d never been away on holiday before. All my valuables are in a safe at home or in hand luggage on me ar all times
Is she for real with the you know what I can't get over videos... Some rat 🤣 you're the idiot for putting it in your case. Or else it's not went missing she's just doing an insurance job and feels she needs to mention it again 🤣🤣

I just can’t get over putting any valuables in a checked bag let alone a sentimental bracelet 😱 you’d think she’d never been away on holiday before. All my valuables are in a safe at home or in hand luggage on me ar all times
Exactly, why take it to Florida in the first place.. karma works in mysterious ways! Also Ella probs won't give a tit 🤣

Why is she acting like they couldn’t afford another one? ‘Hoping we will be able to replace it”…. I know it’s maybe sentimental but she’s not even realised so just get a new one?

Why is she suddenly mentioning it again now? im surprised she didn't tag pandora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.