Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
get ready for b&m ,tk max and home bargains hauls galore !! oh and the obligatory primark 'autumnal' haul

exactly ! i mean anyone who can afford to run out now towards the end of the school holidays and the end of summer to buy an egg chair for £150 prob either owns one already or doesn't want one anyway 😂
ash woman i'm just trying to make it til the end of the month food wise love 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I really don't know how they are going to play this constant spending money on shite, whilst most are struggling to make ends meet. They could really take
It'll soon be time for the tacky pumpkin ornaments, "candles of dreams" from TKMaxx and stupid jumpers with sleeves pulled down over their hands to be "super cozy" Yawn, yawn, yawn... Same carbon copy bullshite as always. What about the cost of living crisis, info in how to budget, info on affordable family days out etc.. They are all so bland and boring and samey 🙄 Ash did that horrific swimsuit haul weeks ago, now Eildih is doing it. Yawn... Imagine your "job" being videoing yourself pouring coffee into an ice cube tray as a hack. I mean wtaf 🤣
100% agree. It's sickening to think most people in this country are facing so much hardship. Yet they influencers are plodding along as business as usual. If ever there was a time to read the room it's now. Also I can see the pod cast coming to an end next year

Reactions: 4
I will admit I would be really disappointed if the podcast ended.. I do genuinely really enjoy it and look forward to it every week. I do wonder how they make money though as they rarely have a sponsor anymore??

Every so often, their prerecord for Kendamil pops in to my head and I just want to curl up into a ball of second hand embarrassment 🤣🙈

• Haha
I will admit I would be really disappointed if the podcast ended.. I do genuinely really enjoy it and look forward to it every week. I do wonder how they make money though as they rarely have a sponsor anymore??

Every so often, their prerecord for Kendamil pops in to my head and I just want to curl up into a ball of second hand embarrassment 🤣🙈
Is there talk of it finishing? I haven't listened to it for months 🙈

Is there talk of it finishing? I haven't listened to it for months 🙈
No there's isn't talk from them at it ending , but like the above comment says they have no advertising apart from Kendamil. They stared off talking about parenting, they now have no real direction with it and just chat tit. Some time it seems there fighting over the the mic to get some air time. They are extremely rude to each other and condescending. They are asking people for a name suggestion , as i think they fancy them a comedic lifestyle podcast. Can't see how it's going continue to be financially viable . In the latest one a "listener" suggests calling it Ela as it's there initials🙈. Of course Ash is chuffed to bits as it's her daughters name, Lauren if raging, and quickly points out Ella has 2 L's just a small example of the me me me attitude they have . It comes across like Ash and Lauren want to constantly one up each other. Then there Elidh who has no chat has they most ridiculous issues and is constantly in awe of queen B Ash and is like her little Lap dog.
On a side watch this space with Ash pushing Charlie in to Football just because cousin jack has signed for Motherwell , can't have the sis in law be the only one with footballers maw tittle

Reactions: 7
What ever happened to her ‘what I eat in a day’ ‘staying accountable’ shite. She just decides to get lipofirm pro or whatever it is before a holiday. Cool.

Reactions: 2
So the Disney vlog she promised from her FREE holiday never appeared but I have noticed she's marked a lot of her vlogs as AD now so I guess she got a telling off from the ASA.....good!

No there's isn't talk from them at it ending , but like the above comment says they have no advertising apart from Kendamil. They stared off talking about parenting, they now have no real direction with it and just chat tit. Some time it seems there fighting over the the mic to get some air time. They are extremely rude to each other and condescending. They are asking people for a name suggestion , as i think they fancy them a comedic lifestyle podcast. Can't see how it's going continue to be financially viable . In the latest one a "listener" suggests calling it Ela as it's there initials🙈. Of course Ash is chuffed to bits as it's her daughters name, Lauren if raging, and quickly points out Ella has 2 L's just a small example of the me me me attitude they have . It comes across like Ash and Lauren want to constantly one up each other. Then there Elidh who has no chat has they most ridiculous issues and is constantly in awe of queen B Ash and is like her little Lap dog.
On a side watch this space with Ash pushing Charlie in to Football just because cousin jack has signed for Motherwell , can't have the sis in law be the only one with footballers maw tittle
Oh well, sounds like I'm definitely not missing anything!! 😂
They're not really made for podcasting, there's a lot better our there for sure.

Reactions: 3
Oh well, sounds like I'm definitely not missing anything!! 😂
They're not really made for podcasting, there's a lot better our there for sure.
It's a podcast about what they seen TikTok 🙄 one them was slagging Andrew Tate for exploiting women, don't know what worse exploiting women or exploring minors for social media business 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don't think a Florida vlog was part of her contract just an Instagram ad
But she said on her stories when they got back people were asking if she was doing a vlog and she said yes it was coming "next week" then wasn't ever mentioned again

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The Reids are so up their own arses. To quote Ash, it gives me the ick

Also dragging your poor kids on one of the last days of the summer holidays to watch you get fat blasted off your stomach seems cruel. I'm all for cosmetic procedures and think fair play if you don't like something about yourself and have the means to have it fixed then go for it, but why drag your kids?! The things these people do for a freebie

Reactions: 11
Also dragging your poor kids on one of the last days of the summer holidays to watch you get fat blasted off your stomach seems cruel. I'm all for cosmetic procedures and think fair play if you don't like something about yourself and have the means to have it fixed then go for it, but why drag your kids?! The things these people do for a freebie
and what a great body positivity message to be teaching those kids:confused:

Reactions: 5
Look on joanne carrs profile ellas dance teacher all her posts are public she's posted a video of ella dancing that ash has sent her. Horrendous sexual moves and over weight child

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.