Ash Mama Reid #7 Richard on the Gear more like!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eilidh was obsessed with Rubix cube weeks ago and they even discussed it/slagged her about it on the podcast. Now Ash is 💫obsessed💫 with Rubix cube too... she really can't see shite without wanting it

Reactions: 7
Eilidh defo not valuing her son's safety, face plastered all over internet for all to see and a school bag with his name across the back of it 😦😦😦 horrified. How stupid can you be?!
She doesn’t care about the boys safety, the desperation for insta fame outweighs any common sense regarding the kids. Don’t even get me started on some of the pics Ash posts of that wee girl, she’s giving Jonathon Joly a run for his money. I know it’s been said on here before but I’m so surprised with F being in the police, how he’s not had words with her about this. There is no safeguarding at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She needs to get that little girls hair cut or get it put up in a high ponytail. Nothing I hate seein more than kids with hair around there faces like rats tails, so impractical

(Of course she doesn’t have to do anything I say hahaa it’s her wean. It’s just a bug bare of mine)

Reactions: 6
We are weeks if not days of away before they starting getting the Autum feels and pushing the pumpkin spice lattes on us. It's like rinse and repeat with these guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Being shady as ever with her ad declaration tut tut!! It needs to be #ad or #advert so it's easily searchable, what's wrong with these neddies? report to the ASA in!

ash.png

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Wasn’t that long ago she was blowing Laura Porter’s trumpet about lipofirm. Mortifying to be that desperate you’d say that about whoever is giving you a freebie. LP is another belter, but we move.

Poor weans have the most boring plain school bags going - at that age mine were picking the most garish of bags but you know what, it’s what they liked. Not what’s aesthetically pleasing

Reactions: 11
Poor weans have the most boring plain school bags going - at that age mine were picking the most garish of bags but you know what, it’s what they liked. Not what’s aesthetically pleasing
Just came to say this..how bloody sad is that. She's getting worse and worse. Actually pathetic out of all the bags they could choose from!

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t that long ago she was blowing Laura Porter’s trumpet about lipofirm. Mortifying to be that desperate you’d say that about whoever is giving you a freebie. LP is another belter, but we move.
I was gonna just say the same. They don’t half prostitute themselves for whatever freebie is going.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Whats with all these hacks and bargains shes posting? None of them are useful at all. Oh an egg chair is on sale at b&m, 150 quid, great, I’ll just run off and buy that and forget about the kids school uniforms. People have other priorities, when are these influencers going to read the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Whats with all these hacks and bargains shes posting? None of them are useful at all. Oh an egg chair is on sale at b&m, 150 quid, great, I’ll just run off and buy that and forget about the kids school uniforms. People have other priorities, when are these influencers going to read the room.
She's so desperate to beat the new insta algorithm where they prioritise reels by trying to get a lot of engagement on pictures but like you say it's not relatable at all so it'll fail and then she'll blame insta. With economy being as it is at present she'd do well with helpful and realistic money saving tips, she can stick her ice cube coffee "hack" up her not a size 12 arse

• Haha
We are weeks if not days of away before they starting getting the Autum feels and pushing the pumpkin spice lattes on us. It's like rinse and repeat with these guys.
get ready for b&m ,tk max and home bargains hauls galore !! oh and the obligatory primark 'autumnal' haul

exactly ! i mean anyone who can afford to run out now towards the end of the school holidays and the end of summer to buy an egg chair for £150 prob either owns one already or doesn't want one anyway 😂
ash woman i'm just trying to make it til the end of the month food wise love 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It'll soon be time for the tacky pumpkin ornaments, "candles of dreams" from TKMaxx and stupid jumpers with sleeves pulled down over their hands to be "super cozy" Yawn, yawn, yawn... Same carbon copy bullshite as always. What about the cost of living crisis, info in how to budget, info on affordable family days out etc.. They are all so bland and boring and samey 🙄 Ash did that horrific swimsuit haul weeks ago, now Eildih is doing it. Yawn... Imagine your "job" being videoing yourself pouring coffee into an ice cube tray as a hack. I mean wtaf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.