Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean the blush pink plastic looking boots with actual bags attached to them? HIDEOUS
yep🤢 can’t wait to see her ram her cankles in to those. But tbh, she probably won’t buy them. She’s just pretending she will to make her sheep swipe up and get them and make her some cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
why do those boots have bags on them, for your money? for the dugs poo bags? weird looking things

• Haha
Reactions: 7
why do those boots have bags on them, for your money? for the dugs poo bags? weird looking things
They’d be handy for T in the park. Condoms in one side and wet wipes in the other 😂😂🤮

Or if you like exploring nature you could have a compass in one and snacks in the other.

N.B don’t go hiking in them, your ankle will snap as soon as you leave your car.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s wearing the same colour lipstick as Sarah Ingham and it has the affectionate shade name of hole colour 😂 I’ve said this on another thread but I think the teachers have been severely underlooked during this pandemic. The focus has been on frontline workers but in essence they are. So thank you for all you do as I know my kids teachers don’t stop.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m so confused at why that fuckin god forsaken Prada bag is in that pic 🤣🤣🤣 it doesn’t go at all with blush loungewear moment and she’s in the house!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣 Ash, did you really set up an account here to come defend your tit podcast?! 🤣🤣 and take the prada bag off, it looks a state

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow

Also there was a comment on here earlier singing the podcast praises which has now been deleted 🤔
“Proud to be your mummy and to own this bag too and who the duck is that wee boy? Ella...Ella...there’s a wee boy over there. He looks about 3 and is dressed like Peaky Blinders. Who actual is that? He’s in my living room this is freaking me out”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh no, I must have missed that. What did the post say?
The podcast was hilarious and made her laugh. didnt like the sis in law but she though Ash was hilarious and also Eilidh really very funny 🤣

Also spoke about the sis in law and how she is working now, something about it being skimmed over that she may not be working at the boutique anymore

the post was saying how funny and amazing the podcast is, especially Ash - she is so funny in it apparently.
Haha, no way. How sad they think that’s comedy 👀I skimmed through this latest episode and they just remind me of witches all taking turns of stirring a cauldron, cackling away. SO MANY actual funny podcasts out there 👌🏻

Eilidh wouldn’t know a joke if it was “knock knock” knocking on her door😒

Total lack of respect for the teaching staff they are working their arses of to help keep kids educated 😡

Reactions: 8
Creasing about that comment from ash was deleted!!!!! It’s always suspect when some says “I’m definitely not ash or related to her in anyway” it’s such a giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Creasing about that comment from ash was deleted!!!!! It’s always suspect when some says “I’m definitely not ash or related to her in anyway” it’s such a giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😊
It was either Ash herself, or her mum, 100%

Reactions: 3
Cani believe she bought those god awful plastic boots- one bit of ice and she will go flying

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think the boots even fit her properly. They look baggy above the ankle which means they are meant to be pulled up more, but I’d imagine they are too tight and won’t go up Ash’s leg any higher.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.