Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The podcasts are totally embarrassing, three silly little girls spewing a load of 💩, talking over each other, laughing and giggling about nothing and basically showing how thick as 💩 they all are. I listen to a lot of podcasts and never heard anything soooo unprofessional or uninspiring. These women are all mothers....you would never know it, no maturity whatsoever. Lauren got pregnant to Ash’s brother after only knowing him for six weeks - bet that was a shock 🥴
Said it before but if you suffer from insomnia, put the timer on your iPad and set it/them to play. Never managed through one yet without falling asleep 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The SIL posted throw back picks on her Instagram and it seems ash has always had the shape of spongebob square pants about her, no waist whatsoever!

Reactions: 1
her SIL asking for recommendations for something to watch on netflix & she basically dismisses them all "found it boring" "didnt bother with this" "so over rated". Minor, but annoying (i've been inside too long!!!)

Reactions: 2
anyone else fed up hearing about the bloody podcast constantly from the 3 of them with zero content on anything else

also can’t believe she didn’t do youtube for ages and came back with a shopping haul when we are all in lockdown 👀

Reactions: 5
I wonder is Ash going to scramble to move house yet again. Now that Liza has recently moved & Kate Murnane has finally admitted she is also on the move. Not to mention Emily Norris & LJC are all about the home renos too. Eilidh's extension plans. Ash must be reeling

Reactions: 5
Pictures of her 5 year old in a bath as an actual posr on her page......its ridiculous how sad this makes me!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Does she really need to post such pictures of her daughter in the bath, where does the privacy boundary begin 🤷‍♀️
Poor kids can’t even sleep without their photos being shared

Pictures of her 5 year old in a bath as an actual posr on her page......its ridiculous how sad this makes me!
Just posted about this too, it really makes me sad and the pictures need reporting in my opinion

Reactions: 6
Honestly it frustrates me so much seeing pictures of Ella (or any kid for that matter) in such a personal, private setting. She's a 5 year old kid naked in a bath... how can she not see how inappropriate that is!?!? I dread to think the amount of creeps who will be getting off on tit like this. I really feel sorry for Ella... when she grows up and realizes her mum put this kind of content online for complete strangers to consume, it really makes me feel sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Honestly it frustrates me so much seeing pictures of Ella (or any kid for that matter) in such a personal, private setting. She's a 5 year old kid naked in a bath... how can she not see how inappropriate that is!?!? I dread to think the amount of creeps who will be getting off on tit like this. I really feel sorry for Ella... when she grows up and realizes her mum put this kind of content online for complete strangers to consume, it really makes me feel sick.
Agreed, I don’t like this at all 😣😣😣

Edited to add - I have just reported it. I would urge others to do the same

Well, the perverts out there will be having a field day.
When and how is it ever appropriate to splash naked photos of your kids on social media......for god‘s sake, keep these to yourself.
I actually believe she thinks it is smart to post these photos as she will get a reaction from her so called “trolls”. Ash, a few minutes of thinking you are smart and getting a reaction from us, is nowhere near the long term damage and embarrassment you are causing to your children in their later life. Your amusement is at untold cost to your family, so think about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think its terrifying the amount of information she gives out about her life and children. That post last night shocked me, I'm not even a parent but I just felt really uneasy. It would take someone minutes to find out where she lives and where the kids probably go to school, I'd be ill at the thought of strangers knowing this much and seeing this much of my children. Surely to god her husband can't sit back and think that's ok? Someone needs to have a serious word with her, if you can't promote your image without putting your children at risk then it's time to move on.

Bloody hell thats a big window right at the front of the house!! Big mama ash going to be putting on a show for the neighbours!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think its terrifying the amount of information she gives out about her life and children. That post last night shocked me, I'm not even a parent but I just felt really uneasy. It would take someone minutes to find out where she lives and where the kids probably go to school, I'd be ill at the thought of strangers knowing this much and seeing this much of my children. Surely to god her husband can't sit back and think that's ok? Someone needs to have a serious word with her, if you can't promote your image without putting your children at risk then it's time to move on.
100% and her husband is a polis!! Surely he should have more sense?!

Reactions: 3
Is the photo of Ella in the bath still there? I reported it so won't be able to see it, if it is still there

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.